• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEST round 2

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely. Our fert rates went up for the first six years. Now we are down to 50# of N on almost everything and we're still getting 50 bu. Canola and 60 bu wheat after 8-10 years of easing feet rates.

Comment

Ado. I few years ago a case was won against a company and the government.The government took this small comapny to court because the ingriedents we NOT labled to the buyer. The government lost beacuse it was brought up and proven that whats in most ag products are not labled and not known buy the buyer. So don't give the B.S that you know. I've talked to so many guys who uses these biofertilizers and so many are happy and see rsults within weeks of application, the changes they see are outstanding and not only in crop health but in soil tilth and soil health.

Ado let me be honest, if you don't sell enough chem and fert your chances of getting fired are high, so of course you'll call anything that may cut into your sales bad, so your against it. You'll try EVERTHING to steer guys away from it, your job depends on it.

In other posts guys say picture don't lie, i've seen picture that are amazing. a field divided by two farmers, ones using BEST the other never has. In one low spot that lies on the border of two fields is the proof, water is only lying on the NON BEST field. And the low spot is on both sides.

Now ADO with all your years why is there no water on the BEST applied side and water standing were no BEST products have been applied ? If you were to take a 4 foot square and laid it on the border between the two fields half would have standing water thet other not and the low spot runs the same throughout. And don't try the " i have to see it first" i have know idea were that field is and i know why.

But explain to eveyone why this is !!!
      Then explain why having no standing is a bad thing cause were i come from you can't seed in standing water. but thats just my opinion, standing water bad, no stand water at seeding time is good

I can't wait to hear this

Comment

So that's a no on the wager? Funny how a product is so great until it's time to put your own money on the line.

Comment

Water on one side of a slough, but not on the other....and the only reason is a product that we are supposed to just “trust” because the salesman says so. Does “best” make water flow uphill, or is there a berm holding the water to one side? If there is some kind of small ridge or berm, which side of the berm has the largest water recharge area? Have both sides received equal tillage and cropping treatments?

Isn't it amazing, the ultimate problem solving product now has the extra ability to solve excess water problems too! And judging by the weather we've been getting, its not a moment too soon!

You'd think they'd be jumping at the chance to go through the government product registration process to get this product's claims independently verified ASAP.

Comment

Haha! I was wondering if someone was going to go there. Other than the fact that most people supporting this product are douche bags I am genuinely intrested in trying this product. But I won't spend a dime on it until I see two things.

1) Even a portion of the science behind it.

2) Independant third party data highlighting the long term (5-7 year) impact on yield, maturity, protein levels and impact on soil health/fertility.

One would also think that if this stuff was so great some big corp would have bought, stole, or copied the technologie and be marketing it to everyone and their dog. I can't even get a response from their provincial sales manager.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...