• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conveyor to speed up seeding?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would second buying a used one at a retirement auction. They depreciate fairly quickly the first year or two then hold their value pretty good.

Comment

If you have your landlord do some acres either give him barley or peas. They are more forgiving on the seeding job.

Comment

Thanks for everyone’s insight! Ended up putting my name on a new left over meridian 20-55. Cheapest I could find in the area (4-5 hour drive) used was $16,000 difference to new. Looked at a few used and they were all showing pretty good wear/rust from fertilizer.

there is a pretty good deal on a used 20-45 meridian, but I think it is a bit short for what I want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
          Thanks for everyone’s insight! Ended up putting my name on a new left over meridian 20-55. Cheapest I could find in the area (4-5 hour drive) used was $16,000 difference to new. Looked at a few used and they were all showing pretty good wear/rust from fertilizer.

there is a pretty good deal on a used 20-45 meridian, but I think it is a bit short for what I want to do.
          Where is that one located?

Comment

The used one? Or the new one?

Comment

Used 20-45 meridian is in Rimbey, Alberta. I think it is a Hutterite colony. I didn’t actually go look at that one because it is too short, but looks good in pics and only has 158 hours. 2021 model. Asking $37,000

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...