• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Point being it’s not going back any time soon. New reality isn’t nice but we’ll work with it.
    You folks missed the point on the Canola… Commodity Risk Management… is a discipline… that we are each personally responsible for… paying for new equipment… requires budgeting… not like PM Trudeau… who has no clue… sadly his Cabinet and the NDP … are sucking on the same deceptions…

Our Forefathers didn’t build our nation… making excuses for arrogance and ignorance… personal responsibility was principal to prosperity!!! No difference today!

Many Blessings

Comment

With a good basis and right price back in the run up to peak that’s when the sale happened. **** some of you just don’t get it. Math is tough for sure. It shows a huge difference from today. It’s like math for dummies like most liberals are.

Comment

With a good basis and right price back in the run up to peak that’s when the sale happened. **** some of you just don’t get it. Math is tough for sure. It shows a huge difference from today. It’s like math for dummies like most liberals are.
        Sometimes your arrogance astounds me.
        I will add, certainly aware I totally screwed up my canola marketing this year.
        Last edited by Hamloc; Feb 17, 2024, 09:23.

Comment

Why did you miss selling at the good price a few years ago and sold all off the combine like the market advisors said?

Comment

Originally posted by saskfarmer View Post
            why did you miss selling at the good price a few years ago and sold all off the combine like the market advisors said?
            greed!!

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
              Insects are mother natures garbage collectors. So if you need the midge trait does that mean we’re growing fake garbage?
              Hard truth that should smack everyone in the face! Time to be honest with ourselves and start asking the right questions.

Comment

I'm pretty much a dummy on futures and basis but I'm not following this.

So you got a good basis on the Jan 24 futures contract when it was over $1200?

Comment

your full of sht sf3

either you had more than 100,000 bu to get to that 3m dollar number or you sold for a price that never existed, regardless of basis. Even perfect basis and futures would’ve gotten at best 27-28..

and i just remember that because i got really lucky and hit the top of futures on a couple loads with a real high good basis @ 28 and then had some other targets higher not fill and had to price cheaper.

Unless you are refering to all nexera, that did hit 30 but in that case you using the 12.60 price for the comparison is not apples to apples

do you really think everyone else here doesn’t pay attention to canola prices and is just going to accept what you are saying at face value? Think of who your audience is.

These little fabrications that are easily disproved really aren’t a good look and are part of the reason people don’t believe some of your other claims

If everyone else is so dumb, and Math is so tough for us why not post one receipt showing you sold conventional for 30 bucks or more. you can white out at all info besides the 30/bu for conventional part

That would shut us all up and put an end to it

but You won’t and we know why

reputation is on the line here
                  Last edited by farmboy44; Feb 17, 2024, 12:06.

Comment

Maybe it was all nexera so it was a positive basis up over 110$/ mT?
                    That might make up the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
                      Maybe it was all nexera so it was a positive basis up over 110$/ mT?
                      That might make up the difference?
                      Then he should compare what it would be worth today to the nexera price of 15.60 and not the conventional price of 12.60

Comment

Jealous much it’s a sale of 28 x 110000 bushels is $3,080,000.00. So yea I think it’s not the math but pissed off you were selling and delivering 12 canola.

The reality is I was showing an example compared to today.

bit break it down to an exact decimal.

Comment

my dad had a saying , paper never refused ink ! what he ment by that was dont believe everything you read

Comment

Jealous much it’s a sale of 28 x 110000 bushels is $3,080,000.00. So yea I think it’s not the math but pissed off you were selling and delivering 12 canola.

And there we have it folks, fudging the numbers to fit the narrative just like our liberal friend.

what’s a 5-10% little white lie between friends hey?

Everyone has that friend/neighbour who pads the price they sold for, their yield, the rain they did or didn’t get.. you know who they are and can usually pick them out.. SF3 has now proven his rightful place in that category. But I think many already knew that..

Comment

So your talking about a deferred payment on a past sale?

Or a deferred delivery that you just made on a sale made when prices were much higher?

Sorry if I sound like a dummy but I want to understand what how everyone missed $28 canola.

Comment

**** some of you just don’t get it. Math is tough for sure. It shows a huge difference from today. It’s like math for dummies like most liberals are.
                                This is just hilarious. You call down others and suggest math is tough is for us and we are are dumb.

You are proceeded to be called out on how your are the one who either has their math wrong or is lying

you admit youre math your initial numbers were not accurate and then your response?

suggesting we are in the wrong for calling out your math being wrong and shouldnt put so much emphasis on the exact numbers.

Hypocrite much? haha my goodness.

to summarize

SF3 when others question his blatantly incorrect math: inexcusable, Liberals, idiots, dummies

SF3 when he is proven to be wrong at math: excused, merely a victim of others being overly precise and detailed.

SF3 being SF3.
                                Last edited by farmboy44; Feb 17, 2024, 11:55.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...