• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grain Markets Errol?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Yet when it came to Putin's unjustified invasion of Ukraine, you never once posted anything condemning the obvious that this what Putin's dictatorship is all about.

If investment doesn't want to put their money in the hands of commie's where was your opposition to Putin, seeing that your a Libertarian and Capitalist.

Putin was invading Ukraine which is a democratically elected country open for business with unbelievable economic potential. Agriculture, resources, culture, education, etc etc. which all relates back to investment.

Where is your consistency?
    I was going to make a response regarding Ukraine cancelling elections, jailing journalists, banning churches etc. But this is well into territory that rightfully belongs in Chuck's daycare, so I won't respond any further in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer

I'll be waiting, so stay on topic we're talking about investing in countries ruled by Totalitarian governments so don't try to spin it in direction of Ukraine.

You've tried that far to many times.
      You spun it in the direction of Ukraine, I was discussing investment in Canada. Now I recommend we spin it in the direction of Chucks daycare if you wish to continue the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

You spun it in the direction of Ukraine, I was discussing investment in Canada. Now I recommend we spin it in the direction of Chucks daycare if you wish to continue the discussion.
        I'm deleting post # 47 as we'll never agree on the Ukraine issue so why waste either of our energy.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

I'm deleting post # 47 as we'll never agree on the Ukraine issue so why waste either of our energy.
          Perhaps we can at least both agree that it was too early in the morning for drunk posting, even in Manitoba time.
          You posted an inflammatory political rant in commodity marketing.
          Then went off on another off topic irrelevant tirade about ukraine. Then denied you had said anything about ukraine. Then deleted your post about Ukraine.

Comment

Have to give Forage some slack. Though I have no ancestry east of the UK but there’s lots of us in Western Canada with ties to Ukraine fairly distant and fairly close. So I can understand when people are passionate about Russias stupid 3 day military exercise. If you’re seeing family getting uprooted or slaughtered because of typical Russian aggression you’d be pissed too.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Have to give Forage some slack. Though I have no ancestry east of the UK but there’s lots of us in Western Canada with ties to Ukraine fairly distant and fairly close. So I can understand when people are passionate about Russias stupid 3 day military exercise. If you’re seeing family getting uprooted or slaughtered because of typical Russian aggression you’d be pissed too.
              And what about if the shoe was on the other foot and you had family in the Donbas region being terrorized/slaughtered for the last 10 plus yrs by stupid ukraine anzov aggression? Essentially after 2 minsk agreements were literally used as toilet paper and the aggression only escalated? Do we too have a right to share passionately about there suffering? Many sides to every story and the only common denominator is we will never know the truth of who is too blame....
              Last edited by helmach; Dec 11, 2023, 18:16.

Comment

Originally posted by helmach View Post

And what about if the shoe was on the other foot and you had family in the Donbas region being terrorized/slaughtered for the last 10 plus yrs by stupid ukraine anzov aggression? Essentially after 2 minsk agreements were literally used as toilet paper and the aggression only escalated? Do we too have a right to share passionately about there suffering? Many sides to every story and the only common denominator is we will never know the truth of who is too blame....
                Did it still justify the Russian march on Kiev? Judging by past Russian aggression in Chechnya, Georgia, Afghanistan, and Finland it’s always the same story of manufactured harm done to ethnic Russians in said territories planted by the Russian empire. SSDD

Comment

The borders there have changed regularly in the last 1000 year's...we have no idea if grudges are held.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

Did it still justify the Russian march on Kiev? Judging by past Russian aggression in Chechnya, Georgia, Afghanistan, and Finland it’s always the same story of manufactured harm done to ethnic Russians in said territories planted by the Russian empire. SSDD
                    History is nothing but a set of lies thats agreed apon... yes same shit diffrent day

Comment

Originally posted by helmach View Post
                      ... Many sides to every story and the only common denominator is we will never know the truth of who is too blame....
                      Yes, yes we do.

The party who rolled their army across a border into another country is the one to blame.

"We just don't know" is a lazy out for those who don't want the truth exposed. The evidence exists, all we have to do is find it.

Comment

Hard to believe or understand, there people living and running businesses in the free World making excuses for the Dictator of a Totalitarian government with respect to the invasion of Ukraine.

Obviously you guys would do well farming for an oligarch.​

​

Comment

Feeder cattle remain in a G-Force price dive . . . . $50/cwt futures washout or 20% plunge since late September. Technicals oversold, but fundamentals not so much. Feeders; tempting to take profits on your put options or put option bear spreads, but prudent from risk management point-of-view to hold your cattle price protection until marketings. Cattle board overdue for-a-bounce, but economic uncertainties persist as beef prices slide, packer kill margins negative . . . [email]errolanderson@substack.com[/email], Calgary

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post

Yes, yes we do.

The party who rolled their army across a border into another country is the one to blame.

"We just don't know" is a lazy out for those who don't want the truth exposed. The evidence exists, all we have to do is find it.

you guys are like horses with blinders on, extream tunnle vision ... only willing to look at one narrative not say the yrs of escalations that have happened that led up too what we have going on today and you call us lazy? you refuse to acknowledge or even TRY to understand the events prior to the smo.

Truth is this war started long before the tanks even started rolling into Ukraine. but your main concern is who crossed the invisable border lines in the dirt first?

Comment

Forage, you regularly post your conspiracy theory that I am some double agent undercover moderator for Agriville. Based on the fact that I don't get kicked off for posting endless off topic threads.
                              Read your's and my posts on this thread, compare that to the guidelines laid out by the admin, and see if you can figure out why.
                              If you would like to continue this discussion in the appropriate forum, I would be happy to oblige.

Comment

Natural gas obliterated . . . Natural gas futures have now crashed through its 200-day moving average. Nat gas has collapsed 35% over the past six (6) weeks on warm temps.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...