• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India & Canada.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Laurentian Lunatic will have a tough time hiding with the whales in Tuff Ino soon. I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t be poking the bear very long if I was surrounded by bears.

Comment

We have chosen to anger a nation of 1.3B people and offend our major trading partner for this guy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ind.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	775607Click image for larger version

Name:	khl.jpg
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	775608
      Last edited by jazz; Sep 19, 2023, 12:00.

Comment

Gezus, what an absolute bunch of retards in our govt. Just to shore up support in Surrey.

Name:	inda.jpg
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	775609

Comment

Wow, who would think this lunacy can continue?

Comment

If those khalistani retards put sock boy and jockmeet back in power again this country is done. She’s a sell it all moment.

Our only hope is US steps in.

Comment

Thinking this scumbag was whacked by Modi and it is deplorable foreign actors pulling this crap on our soil. There is no need for it and we look weak if we don’t get to the bottom of it. That said wtf we let these terrorists into our country to begin with? Like the Americans harbouring Fenians who conducted raids into Canada in the 19th century and stirred the pot with Riel.

Until this dumpster fire government is put in the waste bin it will be hard for Canada. Aside from hurting the limited trade we have with India it is more about geopolitics right now with the Americans trying to get India on side to counteract the Russia China alliance. It is kinda hard to pick up the hot girl when your retarded brother tells her she’s a cow. Trudeau has no sense of the implications and Jag has him by the balls. I too think the Americans will make Trudeau and Singh unpopular like other Canadian leaders who dared defy them. Like Kennedy taking out Diefenbaker.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                Thinking this scumbag was whacked by Modi and it is deplorable foreign actors pulling this crap on our soil. There is no need for it and we look weak if we don’t get to the bottom of it. That said wtf we let these terrorists into our country to begin with? Like the Americans harbouring Fenians who conducted raids into Canada in the 19th century and stirred the pot with Riel.

Until this dumpster fire government is put in the waste bin it will be hard for Canada. Aside from hurting the limited trade we have with India it is more about geopolitics right now with the Americans trying to get India on side to counteract the Russia China alliance. It is kinda hard to pick up the hot girl when your retarded brother tells her she’s a cow. Trudeau has no sense of the implications and Jag has him by the balls. I too think the Americans will make Trudeau and Singh unpopular like other Canadian leaders who dared defy them. Like Kennedy taking out Diefenbaker.
                Very well said Wilton 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Very well said Wilton 👍👍
                  Justin tried one of the most diabolical political moves in recent memory. He aligned with this separatist element just for a few ridings. He is going to have to play cards like that all over the country and probably spend another $100B.

The Khalistanis never learned the first lesson about Canada when they came here. We are America’s bitch first.

Comment

no paywall

"The extremists have support from the Sikhs in Canada." True all those years ago. True still. Final instalment in a series. No paywall.

Comment

"...The New Democrats’ Jagmeet Singh, Trudeau’s junior partner in what is effectively a coalition government that’s rapidly plummeting in the opinion polls, went even further: “To all Canadians, this is my vow. I will leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of justice, including holding Narendra Modi accountable.”

It is difficult not to infer from all this that Trudeau has decided to take sides in this gangland melodrama, that by his solemn insinuations his hope is to be back with a spring in his step on “the world stage,” and that Beijing’s friends in high Canadian places will be well pleased.

Comment

Lots of crickets……………

Comment

NDP voters ….

You clowns wake up yet ???

Comment

So ……. How has pandering to only minority fringe. Groups the past 8 years working out ??
                            Canada has become a laughing stock on the world stage
                            And the sad part is some of your wear it like a badge of honour ffs 🤦*♂️ .
                            And screw the emoji correction already on here already

Comment

This is inconvenient.

Name:	Screenshot_20230921-075326_X.jpg
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	775628

He also came in on a fake passport but somehow managed to stay .
                              How many more of these obvious undesirable low life's do we accommodate.?

I am all for controlled immigration and somewhat sympathize with the Sikh feelings toward the way they are governed by the predominantly Hindu central leadership. Much like western Canada.

But that is no excuse for sheltering an pandering to active gang leaders and accused terrorists.

Comment

What a disaster. Yes as a farmer we see the implications regarding our own financial bottom line that trade disruptions can do. After the China fiasco, we didn't need another. Now that Trudeau has made this India issue public, we are entitled to the facts as they know them. For me , I expect there is truth in what is being said. It as been common knowledge about Indian expats advocating for change in India. The Air India bombing affected lots of Canadian and Indians. The federal govts attitude towards this situation has for sure made things worse and is partially to blame why we are where we are now. It is so sad that we have a PM who takes great pride in virtual signaling at a huge cost to international relations. It seems every crisis is worse than the last. How in hell is Trudeau going to dig himself out of this one ? Making this thing a public spectacle versus serious govt to govt private meetings accomplishes what? It is sad and scary how far things are over the PM's head.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...