• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nutrien the woke company!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    The Emergency Act seems to think so
    Discrimination against people who believe in the sovereignty of each person, the freedom to choose what is injected into our bodies… if I agree or disagree with that decision.. personally is irrelevant… my decisions are mine, and the ones I am responsible for, not yours.

Agstar is free to believe whatever he chooses, how we are being responsible for those decisions is a personal choice…

On the final judgement day… no one escapes, all actions have consequences… The world of the End… is as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow morning! Not by my choice or decision! Personal choice and decision. The designer made humanity/consciousness by design as sure as gravity and water.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      Discrimination against people who believe in the sovereignty of each person, the freedom to choose what is injected into our bodies… if I agree or disagree with that decision.. personally is irrelevant… my decisions are mine, and the ones I am responsible for, not yours.

Agstar is free to believe whatever he chooses, how we are being responsible for those decisions is a personal choice…

On the final judgement day… no one escapes, all actions have consequences… The world of the End… is as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow morning! Not by my choice or decision! Personal choice and decision. The designer made humanity/consciousness by design as sure as gravity and water.

Cheers
      Besides the brimstone and fire you’re spot on. I made the personal choice to be vaccinated and I don’t really care if someone chose not to because like the Roe vs Wade decision it is more than abortion but a matter of personal body autonomy which transcends to rights that says the state cannot force you to take things against your will or force you to love and marry the opposite gender. We live in a liberal democracy and like Trudeau Sr said the nation has no business in peoples bedrooms so Trudeau Jr doing what he did with regards to vaccine mandates was far from what his father said.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        I think they can handle with more maturity than you.
        What exactly is mature about men dancing around in womens underwear?

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
          What exactly is mature about men dancing around in womens underwear?
          Try it maybe it would look good on you.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            Besides the brimstone and fire you’re spot on. I made the personal choice to be vaccinated and I don’t really care if someone chose not to because like the Roe vs Wade decision it is more than abortion but a matter of personal body autonomy which transcends to rights that says the state cannot force you to take things against your will or force you to love and marry the opposite gender. We live in a liberal democracy and like Trudeau Sr said the nation has no business in peoples bedrooms so Trudeau Jr doing what he did with regards to vaccine mandates was far from what his father said.
            Apples and oranges, but you can try to confuse the issue.

Comment

...Nutrien is doing this to improve their ESG score.
              Environmental Social Governance credit scoring is a scoring system that was used originally to rate a company's likelihood of being a good long term bet.The idea is that companies with a record of social/enviromental responsibility would be around longer. thus more attractive to long term investment.So it becomes a thing a company like nutrien chase because there's an incentive to attract capital.
              Whether or not its a meaningful metric doesn't matter it has become a tool to leverage "social responsibility" and you can guess who is deciding what is and what isn't socially/envionmentally responsible. This is how Exon is top ten on S&P esg list Tesla gets booted. If Nutrien pulls enough stunts like this it too may be on the top ten list

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 11-33-53 Twitter Embed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	773957

Comment

Gezus, those kids look about 5 yrs old. I sure the hell wasnt listening to Bowie at age 5.

The trans cross dresser he/her/him whatever is free to do whatever they want. Dress up. take hormones, cut off unwanted genitalia. Have at it.

But you dont get to push your ideas on impressionable children. Period.

And yes, I think that way about religion as well. Where we grew up, your parents had to permit you to take catechism, it wasnt forced on you. 50% of the other kids went home after school when we stayed.
                Last edited by jazz; Oct 23, 2022, 22:33.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                  So convoy freedum only applies when old white men think it's ok?

Which is it, freedom or not?
                  -gfy-

Comment

Originally posted by shortbox View Post
                    -gfy-
                    i have two teenagers and had to google that one... LOL
                    Last edited by LWeber; Oct 24, 2022, 08:15.

Comment

Originally posted by A990 View Post
                      ...Nutrien is doing this to improve their ESG score.
                      Environmental Social Governance credit scoring is a scoring system that was used originally to rate a company's likelihood of being a good long term bet.The idea is that companies with a record of social/enviromental responsibility would be around longer. thus more attractive to long term investment.So it becomes a thing a company like nutrien chase because there's an incentive to attract capital.
                      Whether or not its a meaningful metric doesn't matter it has become a tool to leverage "social responsibility" and you can guess who is deciding what is and what isn't socially/envionmentally responsible. This is how Exon is top ten on S&P esg list Tesla gets booted. If Nutrien pulls enough stunts like this it too may be on the top ten list

[ATTACH]11250[/ATTACH]
                      Our local Nutrien only has about half a dozen customers, they are getting their ass kicked by CO-OP , CARGIL and REDFERN. They need to learn how to sell fertilizer.

Comment

Originally posted by shortbox View Post
                        -gfy-
                        The only reply a hypocrite could make.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                          The only reply a hypocrite could make.
                          ..groomer

Comment

Try it maybe it would look good on you.
                            Pass…You would like it too much. But seriously, answer the question.

What exactly is mature about men dancing around in women’s underwear?

Comment

They are proud of being ***** and that’s fine but we don’t need to like it nor do we need to have in our kids’ faces - thanx but no thanx.

Comment

I think they can handle with more maturity than you.
                                Just like a professional liberal!! Doesn't answer the question because they know the truth.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...