• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post

The view from my office yesterday. L345, was nice to cut.
    Is there any way to rotate the image posted after it is downloaded?

Comment

we did two drives this week one lipton to tisdale
      and regina to watson and Humbldt.

i can’t believe how crops are advancing in most of the areas and we’re still a week away.

humbldt to watson is like our area greener and no swathing or spraying.

lots of barley in that one area.

we need a hot week of 30 and it’s coming 34 would be welcomed

Comment

I wonder how much fertility went on those crops seeded in June in the wet late areas ?
        That would be dynamite here for fall frost

Comment

We got 4 tenths Friday night
          Another 2 tenths last night.
          More in forecast today..
          Sept better turn around..

Comment

SF3, the durum in our area that is ripening fast has us scared that it will end up thin and light.
            No significant rain for the last 5 weeks.
            Wonder how the canola seeds will fill the pods, maybe canola has a deeper tap root to keep it going?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220826_083105.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	773714

I see my fertilizer is still there from spring.

Comment

message to the idiot swathing canola along highway to lumsden and Brandt house road put the swather away you will have pepper swathing that green. take a week off and enjoy life

Comment

When I take a pic with my I phone and I hold it vertical the picture loads on here sideways but if I tip the phone over with the snap button on the right then they load right side up.

Comment

More rain in the Wascana Flats, 1/2 inch overnight and still raining today. Durum lodging now, don’t need rain. Zip in Regina. You know that circle just east of Regina on the precipitation map, we’ll that’s us, who painted the “X” on the atlas?

Comment

In regards to swathing canola i looked at neighbours pod shatter canola yesterday and the pods are very brittle.It was sprayed so not sure if that makes a differance. Maybe dry and hot summer also contributing, uusually pods hard to open, this year just touch them and they explode.Luckily no big winds here.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        [ATTACH]10962[/ATTACH]

I see my fertilizer is still there from spring.
                        ESN??

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          ESN??
                          Nope I think that's my phos . It was green this year. I have a picture of my urea still waiting for moisture.

Go figure.

Comment

Congrats to Combine Lotto winners ... we know you won! Enjoy!

Comment

Thank you I seen the phone number come up but missed the big ones by just a bit. Still nice to win something on a lotto I have supported for a long time
                              Last edited by SASKFARMER; Aug 29, 2022, 06:09.

Comment

I use my phone to load pictures to Agriville… so after I take a picture I would like to down load, using the paper clip at the bottom left corner
                                Before I attempt to load a picture, I Edit the picture by cropping the bottom 10-15% off, then crop the top of the picture down 10-15%. Of you know before you take the picture, then planning for this to happen can give a better picture to download.
                                If it , the picture, still is sideways I use the pencil edit to remove the picture or even the whole posting… then recrop the top and bottom off more, then reload on the next posting.
                                If someone has a better way to get the right orientation… I am all ears!

Cheers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...