• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inflation (aka: gouging) has peaked . . . .

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If / when this happens, how far behind are commodities like oil , gas , grain and oilseeds ?
    Maybe time to seriously consider what Tom4 is doing asap ?

Comment

"Ukraine is a smokeshow."

Or I say a Ukrainian squirrel...to distract from all the evil sh*t our Turd and Biden/Hunter has done or is involved in, plus COVID lies and WEF agenda.

Comment

Ukraine is out of control.
        No smoke show.
        No squirrels.
        No Bull Shit.
        Just dirty little war that ordinary people die.
        Looks like it will get a lot dirtier.

67% of Ukrainians speak Russian.
        Killing what used to be your freind is the dirtiest of dirty little wars.
        Last edited by shtferbrains; Apr 24, 2022, 18:56.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          "Ukraine is a smokeshow."

Or I say a Ukrainian squirrel...to distract from all the evil sh*t our Turd and Biden/Hunter has done or is involved in, plus COVID lies and WEF agenda.
          So what your stating on behalf Taiga, Trudeau and Biden are actually using Putin's invasion of Ukraine to their benefit in not having to deal with various domestic issues.

I guess Trudeau and Biden should be grateful to Putin for creating such a diversion for them.

Why on earth would either of them be focused on women and children being killed, Ukraine cities being flattened and 5 million Ukrainians being displaced.

You should of have let Taiga answer, and be the bigger fool of the two of you.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            So what your stating on behalf Taiga, Trudeau and Biden are actually using Putin's invasion of Ukraine to their benefit in not having to deal with various domestic issues.

I guess Trudeau and Biden should be grateful to Putin for creating such a diversion for them.

Why on earth would either of them be focused on women and children being killed, Ukraine cities being flattened and 5 million Ukrainians being displaced.

You should of have let Taiga answer, and be the bigger fool of the two of you.
            Biden and Trudeau won't get hurt by this the people getting killed are the peasants the rich people are long gone from that area. As the WEF is concerned it is a timely distraction and blame all the worlds ills on putin. Everybody will forget all the hurt that was caused by the lockdowns and blame Putin. In the mean time the americans are selling weapons left right and centre even Canada bought f35 without any parlementary debate. The swamp is so deep it is not funny and if you are so concerned about human live why did you not worry about the people in Yemen those people are being bombbed every day by Saudi arabia but that is ok because they supply oil to Canda and USA. Keep on sleeping folks it is going to be a long stretch of upheavel I think at least 5 years. We have had peak prosperity 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
              Biden and Trudeau won't get hurt by this the people getting killed are the peasants the rich people are long gone from that area. As the WEF is concerned it is a timely distraction and blame all the worlds ills on putin. Everybody will forget all the hurt that was caused by the lockdowns and blame Putin. In the mean time the americans are selling weapons left right and centre even Canada bought f35 without any parlementary debate. The swamp is so deep it is not funny and if you are so concerned about human live why did you not worry about the people in Yemen those people are being bombbed every day by Saudi arabia but that is ok because they supply oil to Canda and USA. Keep on sleeping folks it is going to be a long stretch of upheavel I think at least 5 years. We have had peak prosperity 2 years ago.
              Putin's destroying Ukrainian cities, killing women and children, mass grave sites, and displacing 5 million Ukrainians and your biggest concern is Biden and Trudeau are using Putin's invasion to their political advantage.

When you throw in the word "Swamp" into your post, it's not hard to figure out who's occupying your head space. It's also explains why you, Taiga and fjlip are not condemning Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

Obviously a hidden admiration.

Since you brought up lockdowns who was POTUS in March of 2020 when the lockdowns started?

Comment

I never said Putin is a saint. The west is guilty of letting it happen.

Comment

The Russian fuel buyers (Europe, India, etc ) can own this atrocity and this won’t end here.

Comment

Every other country and world leader is to blame for the invasion of Ukraine, except the Leader who gave the order.

But that's the norm on Agriville, Posters blaming everybody else for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
                      I never said Putin is a saint. The west is guilty of letting it happen.
                      Correction - making it happen.

If Russia tried the same shit Nato and Obama and the CIA did in some place like Cuba, the west would invading too.

But maybe we could get some advice from Hunter Biden and Paul Pelosi. Maybe they know where all those billions that were laundered through that country went. Surely none of the Azov Nazi brigade got funding, right. Or those US funded biolabs.

Just cant muster the outrage the media tells me to have over this. After covid, I take the contrarian position every time now. Far as I am concerned, Putin is fighting the WEF and the USD.

Comment

https://storeys.com/canadians-interest-rates-brankruptcy/

39% of Canadians Say Rising Rates Could Drive Them to Bankruptcy

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          Every other country and world leader is to blame for the invasion of Ukraine, except the Leader who gave the order.

But that's the norm on Agriville, Posters blaming everybody else for everything.
                          Forage, I really see only one person to blame here and that is Putin. Have there been decisions made by other world leaders that have indirectly helped Putin, yes. But Putin has no respect for human life be it the residents of Ukraine or members of his own army.

Comment

Nato is a prime example of extra national bodies with unelected leaders making globalized policies and subverting nations rights.

I didnt vote for Nato to try to expand after the USSR collapsed. I didnt vote for the UN to run around like chicken little and I didnt vote for the WEF to send us a bunch of criminals to infiltrate our democracy and I certainly didnt vote for the WHO to have any say on anything.

Our national govts have grown so big that now they fund these bogus corrupt bodies and tell us its all sunshine and rainbows. And then all the corrupt political families go work for them. Hunter Biden was on the UN food council for christs sake. I am sure Ukraine funnels money right back to Trudeau foundation, so does all those African nations we sent cash to.

I understand Zelensky really enjoys his $65M mansion in Florida.

Comment

1,000s are dieing in Ukraine and you are still chasing Hunter Bidens imaginary crimes.
                              You need your own Q ville forum.
                              Definitely for entertainment purposes only .

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                                1,000s are dieing in Ukraine and you are still chasing Hunter Bidens imaginary crimes.
                                You need your own Q ville forum.
                                Definitely for entertainment purposes only .
                                More than 1M died in Iraq and nobody confiscated Bill Gates yacht. Probably nobody on Agriville cared either.

Never been so wide awake in all my life on what actually goes on in this world and normies still cant figure out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...