• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jagmeet got bought off..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
    PP will be leader, not disputing that. But he comes off as an arrogant prick to younger voters. And older voters are dying off. Probably will be Con government in 2025, but still maintain it will be minority because PPC siphon off too many votes.
    Then it will be a watershed election, because the youngest provinces are Ab and Sk, not Ontario and Quebec. Quebec and maritimes are dying and Toronto is so expensive, when older immigrant can afford to arrive, they are 30+ yrs old, have a couple kids and are tapped out. US has teenagers walking across the border.

There is no scenario where the feds dont try to squeeze the west to pay for it all. That wont fly this time. It will rip apart.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
      You really don't get it do you? This happened precisely because the Lib establishment is terrified of a Conservative party led by Pierre Poilievre. The latest polls show Charest a close 2nd place with 15% support c/w 54% for Pierre so the full court press to elect anyone but Pierre isn't going so well.
      Libs got a peek of Pierre's campain account and crapped their pants ! Justin says it's about the war thou, but didn't really say which one.

Comment

Seems former LPC insider, Warren Kinsella doesn't think much of the backroom deal.

Calls it,,, An Axis of Weasels

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Who is going to pay for that?

Alberta (and Sask) will rip itself from confederation before they get sucked dry.
          Not sure what the final catalyst will be but the federal liberals and ndp are tone deaf to the majority of western canada and like minded conservatives in the rest of canada.

The liberal and ndp share of eligible voters buy popular vote is 31.39%. Their popular vote share of ballots cast is 46.83%. The one that matters though is 185/338=54.73% of seats in the HoC. Buckle up and get prepared for a ride which will not be kind to western canada and other pockets of conservatism.

Comment

Latest polls show the younger age groups are left-wing. Conservatives gotta appeal to the 18-52 age groups to tip the woke apple cart. Might have to print dollars to do that. Think hard-Real hard, do we want to make government or not?

Comment

I think/hope this Trudeau/Singh love affair will offend both Liberals and NDP ers.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Who is going to pay for that?

Alberta (and Sask) will rip itself from confederation before they get sucked dry.
                You must have had very wise wisdom teeth. Our whole family paid for wisdom tooth extraction. Never paid more than $700 - more normal cost $300-$400 each tooth. Just sayin!

Comment

Put a pit in if not buying hoist

Comment

If I were the Libs, I wouldnt get too cocky. Next coalition might be CPC Bloc. PP has some real support in the rural areas of Quebec and I see he has brought McKay into the fold to go after the maritimes, like I told OToole to do.

Comment

Media is pushing Charest so that tells me right now PP would wipe the floor with this marxist bunch of fools.

We should give Trudeau $10M to be the ambassador to Ukraine.

Comment

I will probably get flack for saying this. I believe a larger number of young people have received post secondary education than anytime in the past. That same education has been liberal and left leaning. Until they have acquired the school of hard knocks that comes with experience and age their left leaning politics will not change.

It would not be fair to paint all young adults with this brush. My three kids all went to university but remain right of center. I would be surprised if young adults of left leaning parents would become right wing after university.

I guess what I am trying to say is that the federal conservatives will not hold power until the Liberals become unbearable by fellow liberals.

Comment

The polls have actually reversed on the Libs. Used to be mindless millennials supporting them, now its seniors and the young folks are turning more conservative.

Turns out locking young people down, taking their jobs and then sinking them into debt isnt very progressive after all.

Comment

Not a formal coalition, no seats in deal.

Cost me $3500 to get wisdom teeth removed decades ago. Sure looking forward to families not having to foot that bill in the future.

Action on housing would have solidified NDP support from Millenials and Gen Z for years to come. I'll vote NDP again happily.

The biggest fire breathers over this whole deal is the Cons, likely because the party will tear itself several new assholes before 2025.
                            we spend around 10,000 on braces and dental surgery on one of our daughters , and it never even crossed our mind that the gorvenment or anybody else shud pay for it , pretty sad if you think the gorvenment must look after you

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Cost me $3500 to get wisdom teeth removed decades ago. Sure looking forward to families not having to foot that bill in the future.
                                Honest questions:
                                Do you think the actual cost of the system will go up or down if government pays for it, instead of individuals?
                                Or just as long as it is other peoples money, the cost doesn't matter?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...