• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Has Fallen

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwab
    The big question, is it any better in Ireland or anywhere else for that matter.

In the past Canada was a safe haven for oppressed people all over the world. Now there’s nowhere to run. We should know better.

Democracies all over the world are being affected. Why is the US standing idly by?

You will own nothing and be happy!!
    your correct ,i dont think whats hapening world wide can be stoped , but the irish fought for their land and freedom before and i know if they have to do it again they will fight to the bitter end

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      its rented out now , the green is nice yes but the wind and lots of heavy rain not so much ! likely would be still there if land was not so crazy expensive , bought 8 quarter farm here in 06 for about the same money as a average house in ireland back then
      I could sell 8 quarters here and by a house in Ireland then. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        I could sell 8 quarters here and by a house in Ireland then. Haha.
        its all upsidedown now ! property crashed in ireland in 08 , and land price is gone up mad here , id say one quarter here would almost buy a house in ireland now

Comment

Sorry tweety I didn’t see didn’t see your feminazi post. Was too busy moving capital out of the country. Enjoy your soon to be broke fascist state. You certainly deserve it.

If there is run on the banks this week u can thank fools like this.
          Last edited by jazz; Feb 21, 2022, 20:51.

Comment

For people like Tweety I recommend you take the time to go on the National Post and listen to Full Comment with Anthony Fury: He talks with a professor about why the Emergencies act is so dangerous. Debating on this issue is really pointless. I think people’s opinions on both sides are hard and fast with no room for compromise. But I will say anybody who believes the Emergency act will benefit democracy in Canada is truly delusional and misinformed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
              It’ll be hard to leave something I’ve spent my life building.

Certainly don’t want to wait until getting out is like Cuba. This is the only country in the world that you cannot leave without a jab.

The only good outcome will be that Castro junior might annex Cuba and we’ll have a warm place to go in the winter. Sh|t back to reality, that will only be for the elite.

Ireland dropped mandates, what is going on in Australia Canada and New Zealand?
              thats why i kept the place in ireland , i could not bring myself to sell everything ,and we could go back if here was a disaster , also we first came here in fall 04 and almost everybody we met told us we were mad ! bad frost here that year in august , but after moving once i think it would be easier next time , i said to wife a year ago i wont live under a comunist government if their is any free place left in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                For people like Tweety I recommend you take the time to go on the National Post and listen to Full Comment with Anthony Fury: He talks with a professor about why the Emergencies act is so dangerous. Debating on this issue is really pointless. I think people’s opinions on both sides are hard and fast with no room for compromise. But I will say anybody who believes the Emergency act will benefit democracy in Canada is truly delusional and misinformed!!!!
                We will see how the senate votes but sounds like they’ll cave too. Tweety I hope a truly democratic inquiry is undertaken into failure of police response to to the convoy. It would be interesting to see who got thrown under the bus. Will only bring light to not only incompetence of Ottawa police but also the federal government downloading a federal matter on a municipal body. Once Ottawa partakes class action against convoy members then class action can be taken by protesters against Ottawa police for brutality. Get real this bs will be in the courts for 30 years.

Comment

Police chief resigned because he was being pressured to go against the constitution and he knew that peaceful protest and free speech was enshrined in the act. So they sent him packing and then finally found one who would sell his soul. JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    You actually back this? Like, for real? Because you hate christians mainly I suppose?
                    Well some Christians are consistently disgusting - as evidenced once again by the last 3 weeks.

Not my job to back it. It is the job of our elected representatives to decide whether or not they do and if the majority Yays, then it passes. Democracy. Not a trucker mob either.

It is my job to peacefully protest if I do not agree with any decisions, run for office, lobby, LEGALLY.

I don't know enough about all the details whether to support or not. I don't know the fine details of what laws are missing provincially - if any. And neither do you. I am seriously on the fence on this one. IF you weren't involved in illegal activity - no problem.

I see Michael McDonald Cons Senator got video'd supporting the convoy saying they should stay last week. Saying a lot of things he ( a senator) shouldn't have. That is what i am waiting 360 days for. Finding out the real story - hopefully.

Comment

All I need to do is look at who sponsored it in the first place. Trudeau has not made a single good and right decision since being elected yet. If he promotes it, I know for a fact it is wrong.

And remember, he has the lowest popular vote in Canadian history of anyone who “won” an election. If his promise about first past the post had been followed through upon, he would have lost the last two elections to conservatives.

If you can correct me, and tell me a single wise thing this buffoon has ever done while in government, I’m all ears.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                        Well some Christians are consistently disgusting - as evidenced once again by the last 3 weeks.

Not my job to back it. It is the job of our elected representatives to decide whether or not they do and if the majority Yays, then it passes. Democracy. Not a trucker mob either.

It is my job to peacefully protest if I do not agree with any decisions, run for office, lobby, LEGALLY.

I don't know enough about all the details whether to support or not. I don't know the fine details of what laws are missing provincially - if any. And neither do you. I am seriously on the fence on this one. IF you weren't involved in illegal activity - no problem.

I see Michael McDonald Cons Senator got video'd supporting the convoy saying they should stay last week. Saying a lot of things he ( a senator) shouldn't have. That is what i am waiting 360 days for. Finding out the real story - hopefully.
                        This is what I had problems with initially was seeing politicians down at the protests in Ottawa. My books it isn’t right but how am I to know. Just a dumb plaid wearing redneck in the middle of but**** Sask. I shouldn’t know anything right?

Comment

Actually no, the Far right religious and White nationalist movement is done.

Told you it would pass.

Excited for the extremely deep inquiry into why the Cons supported the Occupation and why every level of government and police failed. Every Canadian is.

Democracy is alive and well and working as it should. Majority rules whether you like it or not.
                          Actually if it was an extremely deep inquiry it will show that Trudeau stood by and did nothing. It was his job to help coordinate a response. He could very easily dropped the temperature of the protesters.

Sounds like they needed the powers to second a bunch of Tow trucks. That was an absolute necessity ... definitely justifies the strongest laws of the land. Eh, Tweety?

But now that they ripped off the seal, maybe they can use the EMA to investigate the attacks in BC. I wonder if they will look at the foreign influence in past elections??

Na, that will be for future governments.
                          Last edited by LEP; Feb 21, 2022, 21:19.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            We will see how the senate votes but sounds like they’ll cave too. Tweety I hope a truly democratic inquiry is undertaken into failure of police response to to the convoy. It would be interesting to see who got thrown under the bus. Will only bring light to not only incompetence of Ottawa police but also the federal government downloading a federal matter on a municipal body. Once Ottawa partakes class action against convoy members then class action can be taken by protesters against Ottawa police for brutality. Get real this bs will be in the courts for 30 years.
                            I think the senate vote is completely irrelevant. This was about confidence in current government. Would hate to have an election and 3 seats move around.

Michael Chong was on his game in debate. He should be leader.

Comment

I think the senate vote is completely irrelevant. This was about confidence in current government. Would hate to have an election and 3 seats move around.

Michael Chong was on his game in debate. He should be leader.
                              Have to agree, Michael Chong is well spoken.

Comment

Hong is another otoole. Liberal lite. Chong, sorry.
                                Last edited by Sheepwheat; Feb 21, 2022, 21:55.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...