• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70,000 People

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tweety View Post
    The Veterans are disgusted with you and you disrespect them. The REAL Freedom Fighters.

Ponder that.
    Veterans took down the barricades you uniformed twit. And they had police consent to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Veterans took down the barricades you uniformed twit. And they had police consent to do it.
      Let's ask the Veterans - the real ones.

The National War Memorial is a site of collective remembrance & must be treated with respect. The removal of protective barricades & the reported inaction by those charged with safeguarding this memorial is deeply disturbing. Those who sacrificed for our freedoms deserve better.

Comment

So sad to hear. Boo hoo. Send the police to do - nothing.

A Daily Dot journalist said on Twitter that the site suffered a hack overnight and had its front page briefly replaced by a clip from the movie “Frozen” and a manifesto accusing it of supporting “an insurrection in Ottawa.”

Reuters could neither immediately confirm the hack nor the leak claims, although Distributed Denial of Secrets (DDoS) has a long record of hosting leaked data from right-wing organizations, including the far right Patriot Front and the Oath Keepers.

DDoS said that, because the donor information contains sensitive personal information, it would not be making the data available publicly but will instead be offering it to “journalists and researchers.”

DDoS describes itself as a non-profit devoted to enabling the free transmission of data in the public interest.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
          Let's ask the Veterans - the real ones.
          Let me guess... the only "real" veterans are the ones who support your causes?

You are a disgusting person.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
            Let me guess... the only "real" veterans are the ones who support your causes?

You are a disgusting person.
            I don't have a cause. Neither do you, or Jazz or burnt or any other here. You are not protestors. You are only the fascist fan club hiding.

Alberta police got all the armory, guns, ammo, protection etc from the trailers from the crying toddlers at Coutts. They are moving in.

Get the popcorn.

Comment

Got the guns from the trailers or from a house in coutts, twiggy. And a heavy equipment shop has volunteered their time to come fix the hoes.

Comment

Guns?? What the hell are you guys talking about???

Comment

Calgary, CTV news.

Comment

Just googled it.
                    Tragic that there is always a few people that are that stupid.
                    Throws the whole message in the trash and harms everyone else far into the future.
                    Blockading roads indefinitely, wrong in this instance.
                    Ramming other vehicles wrong in most cases I can conceive in this country.
                    Bringing weapons of any kind clearly incredibly stupid. Do they think this is Fort Sumter??
                    Angers me that weapons were found at all let alone restricted weapons.
                    We will all pay for this. Further bans forthcoming.
                    I'm pissed. Surely the govt could have dealt with this before the crazies came out. SOB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                      Guns?? What the hell are you guys talking about???
                      Rcmp say that 13 long guns, handguns, ammunition, body armor and high cap mags - oh yes and a machete - were 'seized" from a house in Coutts.

Sounds like quite a few gun cabinets in thousands of farm homes across Canada.

Just a reminder - a lot of the guys is the military gear, whoever they are, have itchy trigger fingers.

Who are the real baddies?

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                        Rcmp say that 13 long guns, handguns, ammunition, body armor and high cap mags - oh yes and a machete - were 'seized" from a house in Coutts.

Sounds like quite a few gun cabinets in thousands of farm homes across Canada.

Just a reminder - a lot of the guys is the military gear, whoever they are, have itchy trigger fingers.

Who are the real baddies?
                        News reports say taken from trailers.
                        I hope this isn't another High River.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          News reports say taken from trailers.
                          I hope this isn't another High River.
                          Truck trailers.

The trucks parking trailerless in a nice line right in front of parliament on Wellington. Does anyone know why, with the Emergencies Act, this is a really really bad idea for the protestors and a really really smart idea by government?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            LOL Canada most populous province just dropped mandates today.

I would say the protestors are batting 100 so far.

Now to take down king retard.
                            The big mistake this country made was the protests should have started the day after the election in 2015. The generation(s) that had to put up with Pierre Trudeau all told us how he screwed over the west , and lets face it , not too many people voted for justin out here in the west anyway.

Isn't it something for an immature dope smoker to lift his sawdust filled head off of his pillow one morning and say " I'm going to run for the Prime Ministers office" , and by golly he did and won! Naturally you are a shoe -in if your Dad was one a few decades back.

Bottom line of my post: No education , no credentials , no work history , NO maturity , NO ****ing idea on how to run a country !

Oh , and he made sure that his co-workers were basically the same kind of people !

God how I would like to give Ontario and Quebec the bill for this incompetent asshole .

No offence to you Burnt , you aren't included in my rant.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...