• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counter Protest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberal soy boy gets more than he bargained for.

Shoulda broke his balls instead, but his ankle was easier to find.

Last edited by burnt; Feb 14, 2022, 08:11.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
      So can anyone with more connections to the scene confirm that the RCMP actually sabotaged heavy equipment near the blockage?

After they asked the owners to move them out of sight?

On private property?

Wow.
      I was in communication with someone down there earlier this evening, but no response for a while now. He confirms the rumour about the excavators. And that the RCMP are claiming responsibility.

Lots of police action tonight. Trying to incite violence(?) but as of last word, no one taking the bait.

I can confirm that as of yesterday the excavators were not within sight of the blockade at Coutts, or of the gravel roads coming in from the north.

Thinking out loud what they might be intended for; They could make some very permanent road ( ditch) blocks in the winter. If you could get the bucket dug into the ground, poor water all over so it freezes in, outstretch the boom, disable the machine, and it won't be going anywhere easily.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 14, 2022, 01:19.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bin Lurking;530920]There are three types of people in the world.

Actually, factually, that is not correct.

There are only two types of people in the world. There are farmers, and there are the people who live off the farmers. Always has been, always will be.

The see what I have done crowd usually shows up to try to take credit for the cosmetic removal of their actions, but never considers the tangible harm they have caused. If they would have patiently waited, a few moments of time, your so important various precious freedoms would have been returned to you, whatever the multitude you think they were.

What a stupid plucking waste of resources.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	anti trudeau protester.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	773095

I still think this guy represents the convoy against freedom best.

Just like the WWF some fans think the wrestling is real and will believe every right wing wacko conspiracy theory.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FLGmDCgXMAEjuPi.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	773096

So what happened to Polly? He seems to have gone into hiding.

No more photos with the "liberators"? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              [ATTACH]10111[/ATTACH]

I still think this guy represents the convoy against freedom best.

Just like the WWF some fans think the wrestling is real and will believe every right wing wacko conspiracy theory.
              Just like the cwb got maximum value for farmers wheat barley and durum or hiring ndp hacks to run crown corporations instead of people qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                It's clear these counter protestors have a good point.

Convoy organizers didn't do a good job of screening the nazi and confederate flag waving "freedom" fighters. So they ensured hat the entire movement was associated with the worst of humanity.

Good job organizers you shot yourself in the foot multiple times.

Agreed. Some mistakes were made. But its hard to maintain 100 percent control of messaging and participation in any protest movement
                Did BLM protesters do a good job of screening out thugs, criminals and looters a couple of years ago?
                PS - I wonder what lefty activists are saying now about the idiotic Defund the Police movement?
                Last I heard, Ottawa was asking for 1800 more officers.

Comment

Wasn't the defund the police spearheaded by using police for riot control?
                  Image's of excessive force?

The idea was you just use negotiators to end it.

Now we have protesters asking for a negotiation and the defunder group asking for police action?

It's a strange world.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...