• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counter Protest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd that you haven't seen the residents stripping flags and stickers off the scared rats trucks. No trucks leave with any flags left on them.

They swept the rats off the bridge and arrested the ones that were over confident of their white privilege.

Restrictions that were planned to be removed 3 weeks ago before the protest even happened, on schedule.

Protest goals achieved: 0

Losers.

Comment

[QUOTE=tweety;530912]Odd that you haven't seen the residents stripping flags and stickers off the scared rats trucks. No trucks leave with any flags left on them.

They swept the rats off the bridge and arrested the ones that were over confident of their white privilege.

Restrictions that were planned to be removed 3 weeks ago before the protest even happened, on schedule.

Losers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FLV98gJVUAAnF8v.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	773094

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
        Odd that you haven't seen the residents stripping flags and stickers off the scared rats trucks. No trucks leave with any flags left on them.

Losers.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=623774395364844
        Like **** they were
        Interprovincial restrictions were gonna be put on ?
        Bitter much ?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post

There are three types of people in the world. Those that make things happen, in this instance the convoy heroes.
          Those that watch things happen, include the oppressed, coerced, despondent, also the majority working very hard to maintain a life, working.
          And those that say "what happened?"
          That's you bud.
          Checkers is a boring game

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            Like **** they were
            Interprovincial restrictions were gonna be put on ?
            Bitter much ?
            He/she doesn't look very bitter in the picture above? I might have been wrong in guessing that the only people who would wear a mask outdoors and pink sweatpants would be Chuck or Agstar.

Comment

I guess tweety cant count. Those couple guys in trucks with flags gave the Canadian economy a $3B dollar kick in the teeth and probably sped the demise of the circle jerk auto sector model in Canada that sends stupid parts 6 times back and forth across the border.

And the bridge is still closed, police have put up barricades to block the bridge from being blocked. Genius level.

The US has to be looking now that having a fckface like Trudeau at the helm is bad for economic security. Bet all those plants scurry back to Michigan now.

And no I dont give a rats ass about the auto sector, same as those people dont give a shit about our energy sector.
              Last edited by jazz; Feb 13, 2022, 18:07.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                I understand the science. And the science is clear, that being overweight is one of the biggest risk factors for serious outcome from covid.
                But does anyone know, is that Chuck or agstar out protesting?
                Tweety.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  Tweety.
                  See my post 21 above...

Comment

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh, the bitch is back
                    Stone-cold sober, as a matter of fact
                    I can bitch, I can bitch 'cause I'm better than you

Hey tweety!

We missed you.

Hangover this morning?

Comment

There is a proxy confidence vote in the HoC tomorrow.

I would say the truckers pushed up the agenda by 6 months. I am sure there was another fake variant in the works by then.
                      Last edited by jazz; Feb 13, 2022, 19:03.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        There is a proxy confidence vote in the HoC tomorrow.

I would say the truckers pushed up the agenda by 6 months.
                        So we go to election if the Libs and NDP can't carry it?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                          So we go to election if the Libs and NDP can't carry it?
                          Its not that yet. Just a who stands where on the mandates. But it will be revealing and could lead to one.

If Bloc and some Libs join in you could have a loss of confidence in the house.

Comment

So can anyone with more connections to the scene confirm that the RCMP actually sabotaged heavy equipment near the blockage?

After they asked the owners to move them out of sight?

On private property?

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                              So can anyone with more connections to the scene confirm that the RCMP actually sabotaged heavy equipment near the blockage?

After they asked the owners to move them out of sight?

On private property?

Wow.
                              Been confirmed.

Comment

The phucking cop admitted they disabled the track hoes.

That is criminal on private property.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...