• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel lightbound

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The inestimable pearl in all this is pointing out the politicizing, demonizing and divisive nature of our pm and his methods.
    That too, will be buried by Covid.
    He knew exactly what he was doing when he called the election last fall. 3 more years of his trickbag.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Its over Justin. You have a mutinies all over to quell now.

[ATTACH]10051[/ATTACH]
      Trudeau is driving the country over a cliff. Surprised it took this long for his party to start getting the knives out.

Looks like the convoy might clean up Ottawa.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        The inestimable pearl in all this is pointing out the politicizing, demonizing and divisive nature of our pm and his methods.
        That too, will be buried by Covid.
        He knew exactly what he was doing when he called the election last fall. 3 more years of his trickbag.
        I disagree
        His party will punt himv

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
          Trudeau is driving the country over a cliff. Surprised it took this long for his party to start getting the knives out.

Wouldn't that be something, if Trump couldn't drain the swamp in Washington in 4 years, but the truckers managed to drain the swamp in Ottawa in a couple of weeks. And I think our swamp is deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post

“Drain the swamp even “ , lol

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              It’s already done
              He just doesn’t know it yet and probably will have to be forcibly removed
              Dead man walking?

If they stop providing him with scripts to read he will know there is something up.

Maybe tell him to just stay in the cabin again.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                Dead man walking?

If they stop providing him with scripts to read he will know there is something up.

Maybe tell him to just stay in the cabin again.
                I dunno. Even the groundhog has to come out eventually.

Canadian Spring.

Comment

2 more members of Trudeau caucus have come out against mandates.

I give it a week and the govt falls.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    2 more members of Trudeau caucus have come out against mandates.

I give it a week and the govt falls.
                    ??? Two more

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      ??? Two more
                      Housefather. Quebec. He was the SNC hearing scumbag.

Erskine-Smith Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        This is the best reality tv in a decade. Each day is a cliffhanger and you can’t wait to see what happens in the next episode.

It makes me feel greasy and low for enjoying it, like all reality tv, but I still can’t stop 😂
                        Yes it's pretty addictive.

Sadly you realize what kind of people are in government.

I record it and watch when I can ..I have to fast forward over the French stuff as I can't stand the translation.

It also shows how slow things work.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                          This is the best reality tv in a decade. Each day is a cliffhanger and you can’t wait to see what happens in the next episode.

It makes me feel greasy and low for enjoying it, like all reality tv, but I still can’t stop 😂
                          Blaithin... you need not feel this way... it is amazing how civil rights can be bull dozed... by those who Should Totally know better. As I said in the Tank You thread:

I appreciate folks that express support for people who don’t vaccinate.

Because of the mRNA modification in North American vaccines in particular…. I have family who have not vaccinated. Some are patiently waiting for vaccines of less genetically dangerous composition. Some have carefully checked their immune antibodies... and scientifically proved immunity to this pathogen.

as People in the 18-35 age group particularly, but concerns span all age groups...because these folks have grave reservations to the present mRNA vaccines… yet PM Trudeau and the Liberals, further the NDP, have seriously discarded valid and important civil rights.

This is not being properly addressed by hardly anyone, and is an underlying strength in the freedom movement…

Apparently beyond the comprehension of Arrogance infectious misguided Vax psychosis Liberal and NDP policies ....which instead blindly attempt to bully Canadians into unusual activities [both the mRNA vaccinations and the demonstrations against being forced into immune system modifications] not normally considered by many, under other circumstances.

The Right of my friends and family to control what goes into modifying their immune system... has to be one of the most honourable fights we have ever fought as Canadians.

Cheers

Comment

I wasn’t referring to the convoy or people’s feelings regarding the vaccine and Covid.

But the government implosion. The tantrums and name calling and call outs. Very titillating.

The government is the cliffhanging reality tv and getting enjoyment out of adults tossing fits is something I typically try to avoid. But not right now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...