• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tweety, please send me info

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tweety, please send me info

I am not in favour of the lockdowns but am unsure about bypassing democracy calling for Trudeau (also not a fan of him) to step down. I have had discussions with friends who treat it like religion (no room to question anything) and would like to send them news articles from last time. While I think the restrictions are BS I am curious/skeptical about the convoy background.
    Could you please post links to Pat Kings past racist comments from the yellow vest and the earlier convoy? Or PM them to me if that is better?

Thanks

Originally posted by Ronski View Post
    I am not in favour of the lockdowns but am unsure about bypassing democracy calling for Trudeau (also not a fan of him) to step down. I have had discussions with friends who treat it like religion (no room to question anything) and would like to send them news articles from last time. While I think the restrictions are BS I am curious/skeptical about the convoy background.
    Could you please post links to Pat Kings past racist comments from the yellow vest and the earlier convoy? Or PM them to me if that is better?

Thanks
    People are starting to catch on. More and more of this. This is some of his "best" work.

Comment

Anti Hate Canada knows him well, and all his cohorts.

https://www.antihate.ca/the_freedom_convoy_is_nothing_but_a_vehicle_for_th e_far_right

Comment

Search :

Canada First
        Canada Unity

as well.

Canada first is the Canadian Hate ripoff version of America First. Tyler Russell is the head of that new and young hate network in Canada.

Canada Unity is the other part of the Hate Convoy. James Bauder is the head of that one. Also a snow white member of society. Here you will find the MOU expecting the Gov General and the Senate to be controlled by Canada Unity and remove all elected officials.

https://www.antihate.ca/the_freedom_convoy_is_nothing_but_a_vehicle_for_th e_far_right

Comment

That should keep you busy for a little while. Once you know what to search for the rest is easy to find.

Are you sure you want to go down the rabbit hole?

Of course Tamara Lich is another. Was with Maverick, aka Wexit (also Pat's work), but has quit as the pay with the "convoy" I am sure is outstanding.

Comment

Nothing from main stream media? cbc/global/etc Hard to discredit a fringe website with another fringe website. (and twitter is just angry drunk people mashing keyboards)

Comment

Is justin a racist tweety?

Should I dig up some links for you?

Comment

Fortunately the Tweeters diarrhea is on full record here as well on this site for viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                  Fortunately the Tweeters diarrhea is on full record here as well on this site for viewing.
                  As is your support of known racists.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronski View Post
                    Nothing from main stream media? cbc/global/etc Hard to discredit a fringe website with another fringe website. (and twitter is just angry drunk people mashing keyboards)
                    Well if you won't watch a video of him speaking or read the MOU or read anything, then i can't help you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...