• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOV 2022 Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    With the tons of snow we are getting , will the markets see this a a good crop
    Potential soon?
    What ever..we all in different situations..Freedom to make our own choices...
    Most likely, they use any excuse they can to lower bids.

Comment

Potential soon?
      We lost most of our snow in the recent Chinook. From what I hear that applies to much of southern and western AB.

Comment

There is not that much snow ,yet in mid west sask. Here just wind moving it around.

Comment

Potential soon?
          Snow here is half way to Inuvik.

Comment

Most fields in the Peace are bare. Ditches and the seasonal drainage through my bush quarter were running last week.

Comment

Very little snow in east central ab /stettler east not locking anything in.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                I think this is a better option (no pun intended) than a production contract. Lots of expensive lessons were learned in 2021.

Grain companies should be offering AOG contracts for commodity canola similar to specialty canola already does. They will if farmers refuse to sign production contracts without Act of God clause.
                that was the point i was trying to make

Comment

Lots of snow around Saskatoon all the way to Regina but I think this storm was mostly a blow-hard around here. Not much substance.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D09D505-9F76-44F3-B5E7-5C53E0798759.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	772302Click image for larger version

Name:	514A016E-C477-44A9-8C90-91AF172C39C5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	772303
                    Never stops here
                    Another 4-5” with 70 mph wind
                    Pushin snow full time job here
                    most roads blocked

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      [ATTACH]9891[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9892[/ATTACH]
                      Never stops here
                      Another 4-5” with 70 mph wind
                      Pushin snow full time job here
                      most roads blocked
                      -51 windchill tomorrow night.
                      More snow on weekend.
                      Ground not frozen. Good if slow melt but might wash easily if it goes quick.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                        Still being patient here, remaining supply has to be getting in stronger and stronger hands.
                        But at some point I'm not sure if it will matter how strong the hands are. If they can't scare up enough to keep a crush plant full to capacity or fill a train, they won't buy at all will they?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...