• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coutts Blockade

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	FLCA-pLUUAIZKEI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	773044Click image for larger version

Name:	FLCA-pLUUAIZKEI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	773044.

Comment

Audio of RCMP confirming they sabotaged three excavators near the Coutts blockade.

Excavators were parked on privately owned farmland.

Cut wires, battery cables, fuel lines, used expanding foam to block lines etc.

Below, video of mechanic going through the machines pointing out damage done by RCMP

Comment

The sabotaging of those trackhoes by RCMP was even mentioned on the CBC National last night

Comment

They seized guns, ammo, body armor, Farm tractor and a semi as well as arrested a few people this moening.

Comment

Just a peaceful protest. Law abiding folks

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
              They seized guns, ammo, body armor, Farm tractor and a semi as well as arrested a few people this moening.
              Planted just like I said would happen 3 weeks ago. Same will be announced in Ottawa shortly.

Truckers played into their hands. Now we have a pm with emergency powers

Time to leave

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                I’ll believe it if they publish the names of those charged. It’s unfortunate if this is how it devolves but I will not believe it until there are faces in front of a judge. Point is government is desperate and will try all methods to turn the tide. This is I hate to say the beginnings of a revolution. I hate the thoughts of the outcomes but when you have an incompetent schmuck for pm with no decisiveness or resolve this is what you get. Much as I want Trudeau and all the other useless politicians gone I don’t want the anarchy like the French Revolution or the Russian Revolution. Too much collateral damage. Even such Canada is now changed forever and it will build back better I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Planted just like I said would happen 3 weeks ago. Same will be announced in Ottawa shortly.

Time to leave
                  Watch out for those tractors ramming vehicles.

Comment

No Wilton that won’t happen. Corruption is entrenched now. The battle was lost. Never will u see resistance like this again.

Every farmers should be calling their accountant to shield assets. And consider an E2 or E5B visa to the US. Let the woke pay for this failed experiment. It’s over.

Book those CGs before they take that too. Wealth tax is next. Probably a ban on leaving the country.

Charter is trash.
                    Last edited by jazz; Feb 14, 2022, 13:08.

Comment

There's a morbid fascination in watching the "moderates" and government apologists tumble off their perch and into the realist view now that they find themselves threatened.

Once it's too late....

Canada is gone because of their diffidence.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Time to leave
                        See ya.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...