• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fertilizer prices today will bankrupt most farms with a hiccup next year. PERIOD!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Woke up looked at the bank account and smiled a big smile. Life is Good!

Paid for the shit today.

Can't stop crying, it's like someone died that I love.
    They finally set a price for spring Nh3?

Comment

In Canada our government wants us to use less fertilizer and is increasing the cost of everything(except dyed fuel) with a carbon tax![/QUOTE]

Govt is increasing the cost of dyed diesel. Cost more in oil production,oil transport,refining,transporting dyed diesel. Lots of indirect taxes

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
        In Canada our government wants us to use less fertilizer and is increasing the cost of everything(except dyed fuel) with a carbon tax

Govt is increasing the cost of dyed diesel. Cost more in oil production,oil transport,refining,transporting dyed diesel. Lots of indirect taxes
        I know most people will disagree with me about this, but every product or service we have is priced according to the sum of all the cost of energy required to provide that good or service. And the energy source itself, in this case diesel fuel is no different. It costs what it does because that is how much effort is required to get it into from a hole in the ground into my fuel tank get a usable format. And every step of that process requires energy , including the wages paid everyone along the way which ultimately pay for energy, and none of that energy is exempt from CO2 tax. So just because farm fuel is exempt at the very last step of the chain, it is still built in
        And is having absolutely zero effect on consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          I know most people will disagree with me about this, but every product or service we have is priced according to the sum of all the cost of energy required to provide that good or service. And the energy source itself, in this case diesel fuel is no different. It costs what it does because that is how much effort is required to get it into from a hole in the ground into my fuel tank get a usable format. And every step of that process requires energy , including the wages paid everyone along the way which ultimately pay for energy, and none of that energy is exempt from CO2 tax. So just because farm fuel is exempt at the very last step of the chain, it is still built in
          And is having absolutely zero effect on consumption.
          My theory is carbon taxes are a consumption based tax like the gst. GST is collected at retail while carbon tax is charged on the energy used to produce everything. Essentially the government has their hand in the cash at every stage of the economy. How else do you tax the Amazon’s of the world? The only crux is the Russia’s and chinas won’t play ball. So hence looming environmental regulations on ships burning bunker fuel etc. The environmental loons are being played by government to build a new taxation system where all revenue is extracted from all facets of the production stream in a resource based economy at the same time gaining social license. If government truly cared about reducing energy consumption at home they’d spend trillions on new rail lines and even the electrification of them. Transportation of people and goods is the biggest user of energy. It isn’t happening anytime soon so you know their true intentions.

Comment

Mr Treadau has been saying lately at the international stage it's not fair that we have to pay it and few others are charging it.
            Then he comes home and promises to add more Canada only impediments to trade.
            Who advises this guy or does he not listen.

Silly question?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
              Mr Treadau has been saying lately at the international stage it's not fair that we have to pay it and few others are charging it.
              Then he comes home and promises to add more Canada only impediments to trade.
              Who advises this guy or does he not listen.

Silly question?
              Soros, Schwab, Rockefeller, Gates, WHO, NWO....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...