• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name Change

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    If you weren't treating this site as your soapbox then why were you almost the most prolific Covid thread starter, for months on end, and posting constantly on this topic?

Are you sure that 85% agrees? Or what percent of those were coerced into accepting, because the only other option was losing their job, not going to college, being kicked off the team, not being able to travel or see their family etc?
    The debate is over if you wish to continue mistreating the equine post on rural issues where you will get more likes.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      The debate is over if you wish to continue mistreating the equine post on rural issues where you will get more likes.
      A page right out of the climate change playbook, declare the debate over.
      You didn't actually answer my question though, what purpose were you expecting your incessant covid threads and posts to accomplish if you weren't treating this as your soapbox?
      You must have invested hundreds of hours into those threads.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
        Interesting that with the Dow down 1000 points this morning… grains were down hard…
        Crude down $8…

The Variant is locking down airlines in the EU, Africa is annoyed… WHO is saying that this is a overreaction… Austria locked down… Germany heading that way…

For a name change… how about this Native Summer we are having!!!

Just what the Dr ordered after it got down to-20!!!

Cheers! Hope the Pineapple Express backs off… BC roads are sure in a nasty state with the Coquiahala is months from being repaired… #1 not open in the Fraser Canyon… a nasty Christmas season lining up for many … our Variants another surge…

My Lucy is surprised they don’t complain about this being Black Friday… that can’t be woke can it???

Cheers
        -20 here yesterday morn good for checking if water bowel elements are working or if I remembered to turn them on.. Wife says stores busy yesterday even with all world issues only shortages was parking spaces.

Comment

I have no problem with cleaning the site by the owners.
          But for an interesting brain exercise sometime.
          Imagine today's social media and information environment in the 1930s.
          Would the Nazis, or Stalin for that matter, have benefited or been muffled? Remember, Eugenics a common theory worldwide at the time.
          I suppose it would still depend on who had the reins.
          Great power has great responsibility and no one human or small group there of have the morals or will power.

PS. Noticing on FB, any use of the words climate or covid gets a blanket.
          Last edited by blackpowder; Nov 26, 2021, 13:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
            -20 here yesterday morn good for checking if water bowel elements are working or if I remembered to turn them on.. Wife says stores busy yesterday even with all world issues only shortages was parking spaces.
            Would you believe we were plus 12 today, more in the forcast, very few daytime highs under zero yet this fall. Crazy nice!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
              Would you believe we were plus 12 today, more in the forcast, very few daytime highs under zero yet this fall. Crazy nice!
              I forget where you are
              Shit that’s nice
              Just about melting in the swamp

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                I forget where you are
                Shit that’s nice
                Just about melting in the swamp
                Olds/Didsbury area.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List