• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crude oil skyrocketing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The federal backstop still applys in Sasky and Alberta. But both have a large emmiiters program of their own making.

I expect Saskatchewan will adopt a provincial program once they figure out the details. Then they will have more control over revenues and rebates.

Comment

This carbon tax won’t last same as Austraila
      People are “woking” and realizing its just another Lieberal tax so they can pad theirs and their friends pockets
      Canada is a sink FFS

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Did you read the article Hamloc? Because you must have missed the pricing system explanation.

"At the heart of complaints from some countries is the EU’s energy pricing system. It operates on a common “pay as you clear” model where wholesale electricity costs reflect the price of the last unit of energy bought via auctions held in member states.

Generally gas is the fuel that is needed to make sure enough energy is supplied to meet demand.

So even in countries such as France — where cheaper nuclear power provides about 70 per cent of electricity — gas is still driving the wholesale electric price. And as the gas price has soared, so has the price of electricity."
        This article on Clean Energy Wire: “What German households pay for power” states that 51.4% of what Germans pay for power is “due to politically determined components”. Roughly a quarter of what they pay is cost of generation.

Comment

Shrinkflation Click image for larger version

Name:	1gmlo9d-inflation.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	771810

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Let me tell you the not so secret agenda of the woke climate leaders. They dont want a transition. They want rationing amongst the plebs.

In a few yrs time you will see the climate narrative switch over to its too late to do anything so we have to ration back our energy. If not voluntarily, then forced. Limited travel, reduction in consumer spending, much higher costs of living.

They had 25 yrs to cover the planet in windmills and didnt do it but could spend 30T on covid in a single year. Renewables are not seriously being considered. Any solar panels or windmills you see are purely virtue signaling.
            The most radical element of the crazy woke are rabid Malthusians. They won’t be satisfied until everyone is dead except them like wacky true believers after the rapture. I see so many parallels between now and the 20’s and 30’s from history I read.

Comment

Why do you argue with chuckchuck. Carbon tax is a wealth transfer scam

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                The most radical element of the crazy woke are rabid Malthusians. They won’t be satisfied until everyone is dead except them like wacky true believers after the rapture. I see so many parallels between now and the 20’s and 30’s from history I read.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	E_WqJUNXEAIBoKf.jpg
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	771818.

Comment

Good job ESG loons. Just as predicted.

Name:	oil.jpg
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	771854

Comment

Imma get me some solar panels. LOL

Name:	solar.jpg
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	771857

Comment

How long before Quebec is crying again for propane?

Tip for Kenny, this time dont send any.

Name:	propane.jpg
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	771872

Comment

again , WTF did the f u c k e n dumb sons of ******* think would happen
                        oh i know , the windmills and solar panels will keep them warm in the winter

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                          Why do you argue with chuckchuck. Carbon tax is a wealth transfer scam
                          Bingo ,and will have zero impact on “climate change”

Comment

Frozen poutine - mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              How long before Quebec is crying again for propane?

Tip for Kenny, this time dont send any.

[ATTACH]8991[/ATTACH]
                              YES ! Fu ck the eastern bastards! Hope they pay, freeze or CHANGE their system.

Comment

Lol

[ATTACH]9034[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...