• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth about the jab

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlbertaFarmer5
    replied
    Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    I see admin has not called BFI to pick up the garbage. They should be embarassed to allow these misleading videos.
    Do you think your efforts might be more effective if you watched the video and told us all what is misleading, instead of dismissing it with an insult?

Judging by your confidence in your knowledge about Covid, I assume you have more medical qualifications than the doctor in the video, so it should be easy to discredit the message.

Then you can actually convert some of these anti vaxxers.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 15, 2021, 09:33.

Leave a comment:

• Sheepwheat
    replied
    Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    I see admin has not called BFI to pick up the garbage. They should be embarassed to allow these misleading videos.
    You’re task as a CBC moderator doesn’t extend here last time I checked. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• agstar77
    replied

Leave a comment:

• burnt
    replied
    Wow.

Hyperlink -

A clear expose' of "...leaky vaccines...".

"If there were a treatment for this virus, they cannot have authorization for these vaccines. Period" - and then gives the page of the emergency approval paper that states that proviso.

Then he provides trial data that shows amazing efficacy of the well-known, but suppressed, treatment/prophylactic.

Video content may be very disturbing to the majority of the population.
    Last edited by burnt; Aug 15, 2021, 08:53.

Leave a comment:

• sofa.king
    started a topic Truth about the jab

Truth about the jab

Long video but well worth watching.

https://youtu.be/tUE5EBPt-lU
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...