• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is history repeating

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dml, no one is worse for spreading misinformation than you.

The number of times you have committed that act in this thread alone is simply stunning, especially in light of the number of times that you are accusing others of doing that.

Which, of course, makes you the biggest hypocrite of all.

Spread all the BS you want, but then don't go calling others out for misinformation when they are presenting facts from the NIH, CDC, medical journals, etc.

I'm reluctant to call most people a liar, but you're crossing that line. With determined, insufferable arrogance.

You could be the "D" in the A B C D club...

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
      dml, no one is worse for spreading misinformation than you.

The number of times you have committed that act in this thread alone is simply stunning, especially in light of the number of times that you are accusing others of doing that.

Which, of course, makes you the biggest hypocrite of all.

Spread all the BS you want, but then don't go calling others out for misinformation when they are presenting facts from the NIH, CDC, medical journals, etc.

I'm reluctant to call most people a liar, but you're crossing that line. With determined, insufferable arrogance.

You could be the "D" in the A B C D club...
      Exactly what misinformation did I post in this thread burnt? If you are going to publicly call me a liar at least point out what I said that was incorrect and present facts to back up your accusation. I will provide supporting evidence for everything I posted

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
        Exactly what misinformation did I post in this thread burnt? If you are going to publicly call me a liar at least point out what I said that was incorrect and present facts to back up your accusation. I will provide supporting evidence for everything I posted
        Far more examples than I am going to list, and many could be pointed out that you made in your completely false equivalency thread, but here is glaring case:

"I would much rather risk be sick of a day from a tested vaccine than spend 2 weeks in an induced coma on a ventilator during harvest. And don't tell me this is not a possible outcome. " - your weak qualifier at the end of that quote is so wretchedly pathetic that you should be embarrassed.

Perhaps you haven't heard, but there are statistics that demonstrate that numerous jabbers have died after getting jabbed. Why didn't you use that for your comparison, a risk that has been proven? So, 'Don't tell me that this isn't a possible outcome".

That was such an egregious example of your spreading deliberate misinformation, and you did that repeatedly throughout your initial post and subsequent responses.

Comment

Or was it ALL predicted???? How could one not QUESTION?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1424429144562089984

https://twitter.com/i/status/1424429375655714818

https://twitter.com/i/status/1424746523502555136

https://twitter.com/i/status/1424747018505887748

https://twitter.com/i/status/1424748830327721989
          Last edited by fjlip; Aug 11, 2021, 20:09.

Comment

Burnt, you consider that a glaring example of mis information! Do you even know what mis information is?

I stand my statement that I would prefer to be sick for one day than on a ventilator for 2 weeks, and in the next few sentences after that statement I explain exactly why I used that example. Because the sickest anyone in our family has been from a vaccination was sick for a day, and two acquaintances who were not vacccinated ended up on ventilators in the hospital for 2 weeks. But your mad because I did not use death as a possible outcome of vaccinations. I never said death is not possible. But lets use some real data instead of the "numerous" deaths you claim with no source of that number given.

Health Canada has confirmed 6 deaths due to the Covid vaccination as of July 30th. There are another 33 deaths still being investigated which may or may not be a result of the vaccination. Those 6 deaths (or possibly 39) are after 49,022,551 vaccines were administered in Canada. The risk of death from the vaccine is 0.000012% in Canada. Source: health-infobase.canada.ca Compare that to the risk of death from contracting covid. Again, according to health Canada, there have been 1,445,305 confirmed cases of Covid in Canada. Health Canada has attributed 26,688 deaths to Covid as of August 11th. So the risk of dying from Covid in Canada is 1.8% (data from same website)

Lets see, am I more likely to die from the vaccination at 0.000012% risk or Covid at 1.8% risk of death.
            No I stand by my statement, I would rather risk the vaccine than risk getting Covid based on risk of death. Math is hard for some I guess.
            Last edited by dmlfarmer; Aug 12, 2021, 09:33.

Comment

Good attempt.

But you used a lot of words to try to justify just one of the false dichotomies that you presented, while resorting to even more misleading figures and arguments.

What an accomplished, determined display of sophistry.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                Good attempt.

But you used a lot of words to try to justify just one of the false dichotomies that you presented, while resorting to even more misleading figures and arguments.

What an accomplished, determined display of sophistry.
                again, what did I say that was false and how are the figures misleading. What are the correct figures in your mind and supply proof and a credible source. If you cannot do that I think it proves who is trying to BS everyone on here and it is not me.

Comment

again, what did I say that was false and how are the figures misleading. What are the correct figures in your mind and supply proof and a credible source. If you cannot do that I think it proves who is trying to BS everyone on here and it is not me.
                  As the self-proclaimed Minister of Truth, you would not accept any sources but those that you deem credible. Thus, you successfully defend your gifting of sophistry right at the gate.

(I hope I'm not wrongly assuming that you understand the definition of sophistry)

The numbers you provided from health-infobase.canada.ca are demonstrably misleading in that they do not include deaths from the jab if there was/were co-morbidity(ies) present.

And yet, all so-called "pandemic" deaths were listed as covid deaths regardless of any co-morbidities - now why would that be?

And then we learn - or knew for a very long time - the the seasonal flu disappeared at the same time that the WuFlu was visited upon our society - what an amazing coincidence!!

And then we see the CDC ask that use of the PCR test with its 50% false positives outcome be halted by the end of this year, and that subsequent test methods are capable of distinguishing between covid and flu infections.

And your most obvious untruth - while you grossly mis(under)represent the number of jab deaths, you use a clearly false percentage of deaths from "covid". If "1.8%" died from covid, then we should have had a steady schedule of funerals all around us.

Things that make you go hmmm, at least if you are capable of critical thinking.

If you were to recognize these documented facts, your incorrectly deduced conclusions could be overlooked.

However, if you continue to spread your misinformation after be presented with what I post here, you demonstrate an outstanding capacity for - - - - sophistry.

You choose.
                  Last edited by burnt; Aug 12, 2021, 06:30.

Comment

Okay, I will choose to believe health Canada numbers rather than yourrambling chorus of conspiracy theories which do not contain any hard data, just a lot of opinions. And seeing as you seem unable to counter any of my statements with actual hard data but just generalizations like "numerous jabbers" that who knows where that come from, I guess everyone reading this will form their own opinions about who is trying to BS everyone and who is providing real information.

Comment

The word "sophistry" has an interesting characteristic - it contains both the element of warning against deception, while allowing that the misguided polemicist shows great skill in deception.

Thus, the sophist could actually accomplish much good if s/he were to be guided by honesty and healthy ethics.

Of course, then the name of sophist would no longer apply and their mastery of presenting logical fallacies would be replaced by truth.

Comment

Okay, I will choose to believe health Canada numbers rather than yourrambling chorus of conspiracy theories which do not contain any hard data, just a lot of opinions. And seeing as you seem unable to counter any of my statements with actual hard data but just generalizations like "numerous jabbers" that who knows where that come from, I guess everyone reading this will form their own opinions about who is trying to BS everyone and who is providing real information.
                        Thank you for demonstrating exactly what I said.

You seldom disappoint!

Comment

Interestly I started this thread about a historical even being mirrored today re vaccines. And the reaction by those opposed to the vaccine is not to challenge what I initially posted or respond to it but rather the event to try try to distract, deflect, and derail the thread and to personally attack me. I guess this quote is true: "Typical reaction to scrutiny: attack and mock messenger and message, minimize the problem, hope attention dies down. — Anat R. Admati"
                          Last edited by dmlfarmer; Aug 12, 2021, 06:45.

Comment

Interestly I started this thread about a historical even being mirrored today re vaccines. And the reaction by those opposed to the vaccine not challenged the event but has been trying to distract, deflect,and derail the thread and to personally attack me. I guess this quote is true: "Typical reaction to scrutiny: attack and mock messenger and message, minimize the problem, hope attention dies down. — Anat R. Admati"
                            That was a much weaker retreat than I expected from you.

C'mon, man, do better!

Comment

Hey Burnt. I see you just could not help yourself and had to go back and edit in some more Covid BS in one of your posts after I last replied to you. The edit I am speaking of it the addition of this paragraph:

"And your most obvious untruth - while you grossly mis(under)represent the number of jab deaths, you use a clearly false percentage of deaths from "covid". If "1.8%" died from covid, then we should have had a steady schedule of funerals all around us."

Lets honestly look at that claim you made. Canada has a population of roughly 38 million. There have been 1.5 million cases of Covid or roughly 4% of the population have had the disease. If Covid was equally spread across the country, which of course it is not, but if it was that means in a rural area that has a population of 10,000 people on farms and in the villages and towns in the area about 400 people would have had Covid since it was identified in Canada a year and a half ago. If the death rate is 1.8% then of those 400 people 7 would have been expected to die in the last year and a half of covid, Tell me, do you consider 7 deaths in a year and a half to be a steady schedule of funerals? Do you know the cause of death of everyone who has died in your community in the last year and a half if your community was expanded to cover 10,000 people? I know I certainly don't, expecially given that for much of the last year and a half funerals were limited to a few people. Add in the fact that Covid numbers have been much lower in many rural areas due to less contact between people and lots of rural areas may not have any deaths but that does not make the disease any less deadly.

But continue spreading the BS that there would have to be steady funerals if the death rate was 1.8% in Canada, just like data shows similar deaths rates in most other countries. Ignore the fact that you have to actually get Covid before you can die from it and ignore the fact that actions taken to stop the spread of covid, and vaccinations, have reduced the spread down to 1.5 million so there has only be 26,000 deaths in this country.

I challenge you again to provide the actual number of "death jabs" if the numbers I quoted from health Canada are wrong.

YOur credibility is taking a real beating given you cannot provide any facts to back up your claims and twice you demonstrated a total lack of math skills.

The edit you made demonstrates very well you are a true spreader of Covid BS!

Comment

Give it up, sophist.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...