• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke shaving of degrees, while clogging my lungs…

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    I trust that chuck will be along shortly to lecture tweety about the difference between weather and climate.
    Paging Chuck, you are usually right on top of these types of transgressions, quick with a condescending lecture, a few insults, some childish name calling, and an irrelevant cut and paste which you don't understand and haven't read.

What is the hold up in this case?

Comment

So A5 you don't think record heat, drought and floods in many parts of the world are linked to climate change?

Many climate scientists are indeed making this connection along with the data that shows a changing long term climate.

But A5 you still don't even think that average temperatures are rising, or the glaciers are melting, or that the arctic ice is in decline, so there is little chance you would ever agree with the concept of an increase in the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events as a result of human caused climate change.

Since you live in a world where scientific experts and data are dismissed, there is little hope that you will ever agree with climate scientists on many things, let alone the increase in extreme weather events caused by climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        So A5 you don't think record heat, drought and floods in many parts of the world are linked to climate change?

Many climate scientists are indeed making this connection along with the data that shows a changing long term climate.

But A5 you still don't even think that average temperatures are rising, or the glaciers are melting, or that the arctic ice is in decline, so there is little chance you would ever agree with the concept of an increase in the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events as a result of human caused climate change.

Since you live in a world where scientific experts and data are dismissed, there is little hope that you will ever agree with climate scientists on many things, let alone the increase in extreme weather events caused by climate change.
        I built my house in 1993. The window I look out eating breakfast points directly east. When I first built this house the sun came up right in the middle of my window. Now it comes up on the left side. Both my wife and I have concluded the sun now rises somewhat to the northeast and sets somewhat in the northwest as opposed to rising in the east and setting in the west. In my opinion the earth has tilted and this is influencing weather to some extent in my opinion. Now Chuck I know your going to laugh and as always call me a “flat earther” but before you do so think about where the sun sets and rises compared to 30 years ago.

As for human caused climate change, as I have said before if the theories are correct a certain amount of temperature rise is already going to happen, more money needs to be spent on adaptation not electric car subsidies, free charging stations and solar panel subsidies.
        Last edited by Hamloc; Jul 22, 2021, 12:24.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...