• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fungicide or Not

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would get good coverage on the underside of canola plants during afternoon cuss they are curled up around here. My son who works with spraying crew says they will be like Maytag repairmen by next week.

Comment

Only thing getting sprayed around here is what the water bombers are hitting.

Things are getting pretty tough out here. Hills are becoming browner by the day. The hay is drying while standing 😉

Comment

Hey water bombers?
        Maybe that could spray water on our fields?

Comment

Nope it’s low humidity in our area and zero rain so No is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            You’d have to be on crack to spend anymore money at this point. Go to the lake or go travelling and enjoy the weather. It’s in gods hands now.
            You obviously havent met my neighbors.

ALL IN

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              Hey water bombers?
              Maybe that could spray water on our fields?
              Well they’re pretty busy around here. One crashed yesterday further west by Evansburg and the pilot didn’t make it. Today two flew over our place headed to Tomahawk which is just west of us where it flared up again.

The +37*c and 50 kph wind is really not helping the situation. June is almost unheard of for us to have runaway fires. Only going to get worse based off the forecast …………

Not so fun times🍀

Comment

Lentils already sprayed with fungicide and insecticide. Sprayed all headlands on farm for grasshoppers.
                Peas are a no fungicide this year.
                If it stays dry and hot, fungicide won’t be necessary on wheat.
                Canola is quite thin year, so it’s not a candidate for fungicide.
                Watching grasshoppers closely and will try to protect what crop we do have.

Comment

Take your money set aside for fungicide and use it for futures options. That's what I'm telling myself, now to execute a plan.

Comment

Will end up doing around 600 acres of wheat to maximize Basf and Bayer programs if I can get a window to spray it, hoping Saturday. Most of my wheat looks like this for now. by next week I think the 35+ degrees will show it’s ugly head.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8E752BFF-828C-489B-91E5-599FF45FA01A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	771252

After numerous tries to rotate this pic I give up, just pretend the sky is water.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                      Will end up doing around 600 acres of wheat to maximize Basf and Bayer programs if I can get a window to spray it, hoping Saturday. Most of my wheat looks like this for now. by next week I think the 35+ degrees will show it’s ugly head.

[ATTACH]8188[/ATTACH]

After numerous tries to rotate this pic I give up, just pretend the sky is water.
                      Ya our wheat turned upside down too....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...