• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good to see markets rebound a bit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July MWE opened up 33 cents tonight, most of the other grains up or down a little. What driving minny wheat tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
      July MWE opened up 33 cents tonight, most of the other grains up or down a little. What driving minny wheat tonight?
      Crop ratings released after market closed. Spring wheat Good/Excellent dropped 9 points on the week. Now much lower than the Poor/ Very poor category.
      2nd worst ever. Only 1988 was worse.
      All grains dropped in condition, just not as drastically.

Comment

Been a cheap food policy forever. The more they lie about production the more they can steal. I believe wheats gonna head way higher after all is said and done this year. N.A. Production gonna be way down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
          not gonna tell us where it was ?

Comment

Canola taking a run on its own away from soybeans today .

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              oh, where was that at ? about 3/4 of a buck higher than market
              Ya I kinda would like to know where sodbuster manages to get a higher prices that he always gets . Always higher than any peak I have seen . Playing with basis some guys tend to well I guess .
              By far sold more grain at the highest price than anyone I have ever met over the past few years
              Impressive if all true not doubt 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...