• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Get The Vax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got our second shots as soon as we could. We want to get back to going south this winter and it looks like that’s the way to simplify the process.

Also visiting with RN in Covid ICU, and her stories are heartbreaking of patients saying good bye before they are put under and intubated, telling their loved one they hope to see them again some day……….some make it and for some that’s their final good bye!!!

Makes it very real when you see the effects first hand on someone dealing with it daily. She was very grateful things have settled down significantly since vaccine rates are up!!

Comment

[QUOTE=foragefarmer;498577

Sheepies such as yourself need reassurance to make daily decisions.[/QUOTE]

WTF? Are you having a brain fart?

Comment

Our politicians are going to have some decisions to make. Vaccine uptake is maxing out around 70% in Canada and we have some of the best rates on the planet. US stalling around 50%, UK at 61%.

And now they want 90% like MB just announced. Goal posts moved again.

They arent going to get that I am afraid, not right away for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          It's good you picked up the slack searching social media platform for guidance,
          What part did I grab from social media? Nothing was gotten from social media, if you knew me you’d know I’ve been laughing about the eggs being good and eggs being bad for 30 years now, the medical malpractice part has been irritating me for a long time, some reports say up to 60 thousand people die in Canada every year from crapy medical decisions. And the heart inflammation was an NBC story I was reading last before bed.

Nothing was even remotely grabbed from social media, maybe your decision making needs a little more personal thought.

Comment

Originally posted by STR1 View Post
            Got our second shots as soon as we could. We want to get back to going south this winter and it looks like that’s the way to simplify the process.

Also visiting with RN in Covid ICU, and her stories are heartbreaking of patients saying good bye before they are put under and intubated, telling their loved one they hope to see them again some day……….some make it and for some that’s their final good bye!!!

Makes it very real when you see the effects first hand on someone dealing with it daily. She was very grateful things have settled down significantly since vaccine rates are up!!

Did she tell you all the people that die alone because of covid restrictions?
            My mother in law was in Humboldt hospital for 2 months dying.
            My wife could not visit her until the last day because of covid rules.
            No she did NOT die from covid..
            More people died alone because of not with..
            All were alone.

Comment

Fully vaxed will be able to go to Bomber games and watch them squash some watermelons!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                What part did I grab from social media? Nothing was gotten from social media, if you knew me you’d know I’ve been laughing about the eggs being good and eggs being bad for 30 years now, the medical malpractice part has been irritating me for a long time, some reports say up to 60 thousand people die in Canada every year from crapy medical decisions. And the heart inflammation was an NBC story I was reading last before bed.

Nothing was even remotely grabbed from social media, maybe your decision making needs a little more personal thought.
                A friend of the family's son has developed heart inflammation after the vaccine. This isn't social media heresay.

Comment

We are pretty blaze about heart inflammation but I wonder about long term lingering conditions. When a child has strep throat and it is left untreated, rheumatic fever can come waltzing in. When the heart is affected by rheumatic fever, life-long damage can be the result. Our bodies are fine-tuned machines and courting problems is not a good idea. Just sayin and I am no doctor - Keep healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    I predict the thread to become mighty quiet now.
                    Keep rubbing your crystal ball, we need to keep this thread going and share real life facts and keep the social media sheep in the know.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      A friend of the family's son has developed heart inflammation after the vaccine. This isn't social media heresay.
                      Dad is getting pretty old, almost 90, wasn’t very many years ago and he was still waterskiing, pretty healthy still heating his house with wood, anyway he got the shot and now he can barely walk, I don’t know if it’s the shot or old age but doesn’t sound good...

Comment

6 people we know just from our small circle of acquaintances have died within two weeks of second dose. That’s just our families small circle. There are likely thousands of these. When the post op is done on this in 10 or so years it will not be pretty. Media will be muzzled.
                        But yes I agree, everyone else go get vaccinated so the lockdowns end.
                        Remember all the Hutterites were killed off from Wuflu last year and last month China Flu V4.1 took out all the Mennonites. Dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                          Dad is getting pretty old, almost 90, wasn’t very many years ago and he was still waterskiing, pretty healthy still heating his house with wood, anyway he got the shot and now he can barely walk, I don’t know if it’s the shot or old age but doesn’t sound good...
                          My Dad in same situation, rushed to ICU Monday with heart issues . Never had heart issues before , ever.
                          Seems odd but who knows , until proven otherwise will not blame anything but age for now ......
                          No one allowed to go see him with covid restrictions on that ward . Frustrating for all of us .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            My Dad in same situation, rushed to ICU Monday with heart issues . Never had heart issues before , ever.
                            Seems odd but who knows , until proven otherwise will not blame anything but age for now ......
                            No one allowed to go see him with covid restrictions on that ward . Frustrating for all of us .
                            About 10 days after my shot, I woke up two nights in a row with heart palpitations and just a deeper beat than usual. Never had any issues before. Hasnt happened again. Cant directly implicate the vaccine I guess but circumstantial I would say.

Our eggheads should be all over these side effects because never have i heard of any vaccine affecting people hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              About 10 days after my shot, I woke up two nights in a row with heart palpitations and just a deeper beat than usual. Never had any issues before. Hasnt happened again. Cant directly implicate the vaccine I guess but circumstantial I would say.

Our eggheads should be all over these side effects because never have i heard of any vaccine affecting people hearts.
                              Costumer in his late 50s came from Toronto for lumber.

He said the same - post-jab, severe heart palpitations - tachyarrhythmia - which had him admitted to hospital for correction. No history of heart issues.

And his wife developed Bell's palsy, according to him.

Both post jabbers and both had the WuFlu earlier.

Listen to the jabbers - Nothing to see here folks - move on.
                              Last edited by burnt; Jun 11, 2021, 10:07.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

His heart rate began racing up to 160 , tried pacemaker , still could not control it
                                Different meds finally helped some but something clearly not right . He was the only one without issues of all our parents to date . So not sure but he is 82 .
                                Hearing more and more having issues out of the blue this past 3 weeks ...... that’s from nurses , not armchair keyboard experts at home .
                                Hope the best to others in similar situations with family .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...