• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Crash?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
    $4B of paper gold dumped on the market in a fraction of second late Sunday evening. Sound like a reasonable way to offload a position to you Errol?
    So are you saying the Chicoms CAN manipulate the market?

Comment

With reference to inflation in the meat counter was at Costco yesterday.
      A 2 rib roast $80.

Was 4 of them sitting there so less than 1/2 of one side. $320

26 ribs X $40 each $1040

Not hard to see why packers are buying all the calves.

Comment

Here is an interesting article on the Chicoms manipulating the commodity markets with the products they have been stockpiling.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/9/9/china-sells-oil-reserves-to-lower-prices-in-unprecedented-move

Oil is the feature of this article but it mentions most commodities that they are major buyers of.

In a late statement on Thursday, the National Food and Strategic Reserves Administration said the country had tapped its giant oil reserves to “to ease the pressure of rising raw material prices.”

Also;

China has been selling other commodities from its strategic reserves, including copper, aluminum and grains. In the past, Beijing rarely confirmed the releases, which have tended to filter into the market via trader talk. The public release is being seen by many as an attempt to maximize the impact of the move.

Of coarse they can't influence world prices!*

Comment

Biden taper talk is hilarious considering he has plans to punch the go button on 4Trillion more stimulus ASAP.

That sounds more like the plan. Tell everyone we are tapering and then print money as fast as possible to keep the show going.

Zero chance of raising rates. As I have said for years this is going toward more negative rates and more money printing...just as planned. Worldwide race to the bottom
          And when every single person is heavily drunk on cheap money with massive debt. Whammo. Welcome to the great reset. Will be worldwide collapse like never seen before. Might be next week, next month or 10 years but it’s coming.

plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
            Biden taper talk is hilarious considering he has plans to punch the go button on 4Trillion more stimulus ASAP.

That sounds more like the plan. Tell everyone we are tapering and then print money as fast as possible to keep the show going.

Zero chance of raising rates. As I have said for years this is going toward more negative rates and more money printing...just as planned. Worldwide race to the bottom
            And when every single person is heavily drunk on cheap money with massive debt. Whammo. Welcome to the great reset. Will be worldwide collapse like never seen before. Might be next week, next month or 10 years but it’s coming.

plan for the worst and hope for the best.
            Could anyone set up a better, more certain scheme to make private property ownership unaffordabe?

Ultimate goal outlined in Habitat 1, being rolled put into motion.

Only the super-wealthy will have private possessions.

Comment

I’m not sure why some of Agriville posters can believe in this conspiracy theory where the government and super wealthy will be the only ones left that can afford to own property. I personally believe it’s a pile of BS along with the vaccine conspiracy, we’re not China or some other communist country and will never be. Not sure what some of our posters will do when there is no Covid as it seems to more posts about Covid instead of farming and marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                I’m not sure why some of Agriville posters can believe in this conspiracy theory where the government and super wealthy will be the only ones left that can afford to own property. I personally believe it’s a pile of BS along with the vaccine conspiracy, we’re not China or some other communist country and will never be. Not sure what some of our posters will do when there is no Covid as it seems to more posts about Covid instead of farming and marketing.
                In all seriousness those that constantly push conspiracy theories and distrust are not mentally healthy. Maybe from past trauma or something I dont know but just not right. Perfectly fine to ask questions and have concerns but boy some people are over the edge. The world is not out to get you, it's what you want to get from the world.

Comment

The real conspiracy theorists believe that the government cares about them, The media would never mislead or lie to them and the pharmaceutical industry that makes billions off sickness wants to cure them.

Comment

Some displays of serendipity makes you question the adage, "ignorance is bliss".

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ignorance is bliss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	771540

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                      You would not make this comment if you lived in another part of the world where you don’t enjoy the freedoms we have here, done take them for granted, stand up for them.
                      ......But we don't, do we?

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                        ......But we don't, do we?
                        Until we do!

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                          Do you stand for personal freedoms, seems to me you were on board with arresting a pastor for not following the narrative. I suppose you agree with vax passports as well.

Personally I feel fortunate to live in the free world, let’s keep it that way.
                          100% agree with arresting those pastors, not for any of their beliefs but for the refusal to obey the law and the disrespect they showed the police officers, absolutely an embarrassment to their organization in my opinion.

Vax passports? Depends, if it makes it easier to get on with my life to do the things I wish to do (where someone wants me to prove it) with less hassle then yes I'm on board. The other side of this where it becomes the business's mandated responsibility to check on them and become the law, nope I dont think that's right, only if it's their choice as a business.

Free world, well me and the family spent a busy day in Calgary today, did 3 major attractions with thousands of other people and went out for supper at a restaurant. Definately not free($) world when it comes to entertainment these days but busy as usual, only change at all from the covid circus was had to wear a mask for a couple minutes. Not a big deal, life goes on, dont dwell on the details.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                            Until we do!
                            You moving to Africa, North Korea, Afghanistan? Good luck, if I were you, forget Covid I'd get a whole bunch of Vaccine shots to go live in some of those places, but then again, it might be a government conspiracy to control everyone by making up fake diseases just so multinational companies can profit from them, nah you will be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                              In all seriousness those that constantly push conspiracy theories and distrust are not mentally healthy. Maybe from past trauma or something I dont know but just not right. Perfectly fine to ask questions and have concerns but boy some people are over the edge. The world is not out to get you, it's what you want to get from the world.
                              I have my own conspiracy theory, about the conspiracy theorists.

Much of what they say is rooted in truth, ( probably taken out of context, and missing the rest of the story, but not outright lies either).
                              But they are also extremely gullible to believing any information which reinforces their beliefs.
                              So anyone who wants to discredit them( perhaps because they are getting too close to the truth), can put out even crazier sounding lies, which the conspiracy theorists will then repeat, thinking that it furthers their cause.
                              But instead, it is used to destroy their credibility on issues that might have been close to true.

And as usual, no one side of the political spectrum has a monopoly. This is happening on both extremes.

I know a guy who has devoted his entire life to conspiracy theories. Grew up a fairly sheltered life( if you can even say he grew up), late 50's now. His dad left him lots of money so he doesn't have to work. Just spends all his time worrying about conspiracies, warning everyone he meets, studying about it, and preparing for the inevitable catastrophe. He has been suckered into various scams. Tried to get us involved with his new Nigerian friend with a money making proposal ( he did apologize afterwards when it ended badly for him). Fully invested in Gold during the highs of 2011-2012. Spends money on preparing for doomsday.
                              It literally consumes his every moment and every emotion. He sees conspiracies everywhere. And he is a smart guy, from a smart well educated and successful family.

Comment

Life was better without the internet and social media just because some people can not ration their emotional response to drama created by people who have nothing better to do than create fodder that is worth just as much as that pile of turds in the horse corral. There have always been fringe “theories” and in JFK Murder, Twin Towers Collapse but I just listen with one ear, strain it through some gray matter and file it in bin, “ Prolly Horseshit”. This is just my HO. Live and let live. Enjoy the beautiful fall weather and enjoy peace of mind. 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...