• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finish wheat and on to canola tomorrow.
    Trash management even more critical with these new openers.
    Good starting moisture after our half inch. Subsoil moisture variable.
    Canola challenge will be chaff layer thrown back on rows too thick. And the one inch of powder where we VT ed last fall.
    Must go in though. Hoping we're not stuck looking for parts on backorder.
    Sprayer just starting.

Comment

We should wrap up tomorrow sometime. Not many years we can seed it all in 11 days. Seemed to go without a hitch this year, almost too easy.... there I jinxed it....

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
        We should wrap up tomorrow sometime. Not many years we can seed it all in 11 days. Seemed to go without a hitch this year, almost too easy.... there I jinxed it....
        Yup, a comment like that guarantees you'll be reseeding aleast some of it in a week or two.

Comment

Going to seed forage peas and barley today don't think I can seed canola without it being in dust so maybe seed soybeans next. A few other guys doing the same thing, a few showers going around so maybe, just maybe !

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Sasky no doubt you don't believe in making it easy for citizens to vote by mail or other means. You would rather gerrymander the ridings and find ways to make sure you suppress the votes of your political opponents like your Republican bretheren do so well in the USA. LOL

Bullshitt if it is too much trouble to get off your ass and go vote then I don’t want you voting. Trudeau figured if he makes it easy enough for the losers living in their parents basements, playing video games that he will these votes. Watch at the polling stations, the elderly people that can barely walk shuffle in to do their civic duty and vote. If they can do it I’m sure everyone can.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Sasky no doubt you don't believe in making it easy for citizens to vote by mail or other means. You would rather gerrymander the ridings and find ways to make sure you suppress the votes of your political opponents like your Republican bretheren do so well in the USA. LOL
              Wow do you have it assed backwards lol

Comment

So chuck do you believe the election they had in the USA made their citizens confdent the have an improved democracy due to mail in ballots?
                Or did it just result in an even larger part of the population think elections are are mostly bull s hit and not worth their bother to go vote?
                Was what they had an improvement in what we think is democracy?
                Why do we as citizens want that?
                I can easily see it deviding our country more than the sorry state it already is at thos time.
                Please reply.

Comment

It has nothing to do with ease to vote. Integrity of the vote is of utmost importance. My dog, 4 cats and guinea hen can vote too. It’s only fair.

Comment

Just getting going on wheat. Takes my clay forever to dry but if you are patient and the rain stays away it gets super mellow. Finally made it to that point.
                    I am no fan of midrow banders but when planting into pea vine they really help get the vines through the drill smoothly. You just can’t start to early in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      It has nothing to do with ease to vote. Integrity of the vote is of utmost importance. My dog, 4 cats and guinea hen can vote too. It’s only fair.
                      Justin is likely taking advice from Ralph. Remember how the Wheat board elections went? Lots of dead people voted. Alt left utopian rules.

Comment

Making dust and feeding cows here.
                        Today’s home school lesson......... how to pull net wrap and bundle up neatly. He gets an A+👍

My FIL out harrowing barley into the quarter we spread manure on last fall.

Another day of livin’ da dream. Everyone got their cow chow for the day and now it’s time to find some grub myself.

Hit 70% done calving and now it’s slowing up so hopefully we can get the rest of the kernels in the ground. The marathon continues............... Good luck y’all 🍀

Comment

Funny yesterday radar shows lots of rain all over cut nothing hit the ground my Dad said that’s how 1961 was.

Couple spots last night.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            Funny yesterday radar shows lots of rain all over cut nothing hit the ground my Dad said that’s how 1961 was.

Couple spots last night.

Did u turn your safety light arms up?

Comment

Yes, I did, something to grab onto when you're jumping off or climbing on plus hit my head once it just pissed me off.

Nice morning to head out spraying.

Comment

Oh, a new feature in Sask Crap insurance if you now have contracts that offer a higher price than they do you can send them in and they will give you that price.

catch.

It's only on that amount of grain. So if you did 10000 bus at 15 canola they will do the math and add that amount to your coverage. Min increase but its still a little help if you had to collect.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...