• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodeo clowns

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Boy this thread went cold fast after furrow posted those gaza protests.

Where are the self righteous shamers?
    Out enjoying the sun.

There’s idiots everywhere. Do you need me to comment on how idiotic I think people are every time there’s a post about them? That’s already boring me.

Comment

Boy this thread went cold fast after furrow posted those gaza protests.

Where are the self righteous shamers?
      The obvious answer is that they are too busy enjoying participating in the riot themselves to have time to shame everyone less self-righteous.

Comment

My only question is why wasn’t the demonstration in Toronto condemned in the media as a super spreader event?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
          My only question is why wasn’t the demonstration in Toronto condemned in the media as a super spreader event?!
          Yup , crickets

That’s the point .....

Comment

It’s getting sickening already
            Either this pandemic is bad for all , and all gatherings need to be condemned or it’s a complete farce.
            Like gun control, either all those guns banned are bad for everyone or not

Ffs people need to wake up

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
              Out enjoying the sun.

There’s idiots everywhere. Do you need me to comment on how idiotic I think people are every time there’s a post about them? That’s already boring me.
              You specifically took an interest in this rodeo even going so far as to start extrapolating infection rates from it and linking it to Kenny somehow. But now you are bored? Convenient.

Agstarr and Forage must be bored too.

There are people like Partners with their parents locked down in LTC still and this stupid Gaza protest gets a pass? I would think outrage would be the response, not boredom.

Comment

You specifically took an interest in this rodeo even going so far as to start extrapolating infection rates from it and linking it to Kenny somehow. But now you are bored? Convenient.

Agstarr and Forage must be bored too.

There are people like Partners with their parents locked down in LTC still and this stupid Gaza protest gets a pass? I would think outrage would be the response, not boredom.
                No, I would be bored if I had to repeatedly say people are idiots.

They are. End of story.

I don’t watch the news. I don’t know anything about protests.

Comment

And several times as many PROTESTED lockdowns in several cities, UK and Europe, and SFA, ZIP, NADA on the MSM? THAT tells me all I need to know...total F*CKING evil agenda!

On CBC a reporter from MB let it slip, "NOT ALL IN HOSPITAL WERE VAXED"...So some were?

Shouldn't the first question our MSM be asking is was that person vaccinated? That's why the causes of death are so suspect. We were told a single shot makes Covid survivable and not require hospitalization. Doesn't look to be happening.
                  Last edited by fjlip; May 16, 2021, 21:44.

Comment

The entire world it seemed jumped on that tinny rodeo , but ignored the thousands proclaimed and verified by the media at the Toronto rally.
                    This is sickening already.....
                    then the attitude that , well I don’t watch the media lol lol .
                    Gatherings are either right or phukin wrong .. end of story. Guns are either right or phuckin wrong ... wtf is the matter with people.
                    Don’t ignore the big issue here for all of us .
                    Just like the entire world had their hair on fire over the kid in Washington at that protest , everyone was frothing at the mouth to scream racism, CNN got sued like $25 million for that fake b/S

Enough already

Comment

Nobody screaming about social distancing there in Toronto lol
                      What a joke
                      Last edited by furrowtickler; May 16, 2021, 23:13.

Comment

Meanwhile they continue to arrest people across the nation for small “illegal” gatherings of more than 20 or whatever.
                        Either it’s bad or not WTF already

Comment

The truly only rodeo clowns in this nation are Freeland , Trudeau and Tam

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            The truly only rodeo clowns in this nation are Freeland , Trudeau and Tam
                            Oh no, they're the "big, damn heroes, sir"!

It's almost as if our system of values has been turned right upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              Meanwhile they continue to arrest people across the nation for small “illegal” gatherings of more than 20 or whatever.
                              Either it’s bad or not WTF already
                              Someone in Toronto had a few friends over the other day. It was okay. No tickets issued. Cuz it was, you know, okay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nathan Phillips Square.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	771083

Tam thinks this is cute. The thug at the head of the WHO is laughing his $$$$ off. Justin Jackboots is likely stoned again. John Tory is pissing his pants. Ford is fried.

And Kenney is done.
                              Last edited by burnt; May 17, 2021, 03:46.

Comment

So "law enforcement" gives protection to an illegal hate group while shutting down perfectly safe and normal activities for another.

Calgary Police
                                @CalgaryPolice
                                We anticipate significant traffic disruptions in the downtown core to continue until approximately 11 p.m. tonight as citizens participate in a protest for Palestine.

Drivers are cautioned to watch for pedestrians on roadways. #yyc #yyctraffic
                                11:36 PM · May 16, 2021·Twitter Web App

And then this - "Drive-in movie shut down by (Alberta) government officials just hours before showtime"

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/drive-in-movie-shut-down-by-government-officials-just-hours-before-showtime https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/drive-in-movie-shut-down-by-government-officials-just-hours-before-showtime

You cannot make this crap up.

For those of us who have tried to speak sanity in the system, it is so discouraging.

Right is wrong and wrong is right.

I look at my beautiful, innocent grandchildren and weep for their future in a world that has seemingly abandoned all principles, ethics and morals.

It's over - this country has a very bleak and painful future.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...