• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodeo clowns

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe might of sold this site on the high at $15 million, because it's pure shit today. Im out.

Comment

There are anti mask rallies everyday in vancouver, Toronto and Montreal but the corrupt MSM decided to focus on a little small town rodeo so they could play up the white supremecist angle.

Even those fools Nenshi and Jagmeet are saying anyone who protests govt overreach is a racist.

Its all a ploy to divide.

There were hundreds of BLM rallies and we were told not a single case came out of those. Sounds like the rodeo followed the science.

Comment

More vaccinations and restrictions will lift. It's a simple solution. There are ploys but not with this.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible the populace is.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            There are anti mask rallies everyday in vancouver, Toronto and Montreal but the corrupt MSM decided to focus on a little small town rodeo so they could play up the white supremecist angle.

Even those fools Nenshi and Jagmeet are saying anyone who protests govt overreach is a racist.

Its all a ploy to divide.

There were hundreds of BLM rallies and we were told not a single case came out of those. Sounds like the rodeo followed the science.
            Exactly, it’s all about perception

Comment

Jason Kenney on Twitter May 2nd:

"It is disturbing and to see large numbers of people gathering this weekend at Bowden in flagrant violation of COVID-19 public health measures."

"We are all sick of this. We all want it to end. Thousands of Albertans are following the rules, sacrificing travel and social gatherings to do their part to stop the spread of COVID-19."

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Jason Kenney on Twitter May 2nd:
                Jason Kenny better start worrying about his political hide instead of shaming his base.

Alberta is about to see the oil boom of a lifetime and needs the right person to lead it.

Comment

Vaccines working as intended in Mongolia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210514-070511_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	771073

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                    History demonstrates that such gullibility leads to a phenomenon known as "Psychosis of the Masses".

It never ends well.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                      History demonstrates that such gullibility leads to a phenomenon known as "Psychosis of the Masses".

It never ends well.
                      I always wondered how many people got themselves worked up over covid, went and got a test for piece of mind and instead got a false positive. Told to isolate at home and never got a 2nd test to confirm.
                      Then their live in families do the same thing after one person thinks they have it

There has to be millions upon millions of people who never actually had covid.

Comment

Is it time to hand out some Darwin awards?

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Bitchute wahahaha.

Comment

Vaccines working as intended in Mongolia.

[ATTACH]7933[/ATTACH]
                            Is that chart really saying they went from nobody dying in February (some deaths earlier on though) to..... 1.6 people per million dying?

Oh no!!!!

1.6 people per million must of course be from the vaccine and wow, what a high number. 0.0000016% death rate from the vaccine, if that’s what that chart is trying to tell us.

I’m sure I’m reading it wrong but it’s really had to tell with a chart that has absolutely no information on it besides some colourful type that someone’s added.

Don’t worry, I won’t question the source and will just go with it because it’s the first thing I’ve seen on Mongolia and therefore must be correct.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Is it time to hand out some Darwin awards?
                              Sure is get that vax.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                                My thoughts exactly. Bitchute wahahaha.
                                Yep blame one of the few outlets where freedom of speech still exists. I agree Burnt mass psychosis is alive and well. Totally brainwashed masses.
                                Last edited by biglentil; May 14, 2021, 08:38.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...