• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Unhinged conspiracy theorists': Kenney condemns actions and claims of some pandemic

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch cbc whenever justin makes a mistake, just to see if they cover it. So yes I've been watching cbc way more than I care for the last few years.
    Back in the good old days the cbc would show heated exchanges between the parties during question period, but not anymore, this liberal government would just repeat the same 3 or 4 responses to most questions asked. . . . standing up . . . got your back . . . day and night . . .
    The media just seem to be light on reporting the PM's blunders in my opinion, it's almost like he was paying to look the other way, what are your thoughts.

Comment

No doubt things get carried away on both sides.
      The co founder of BLM has some questions to answer for that will get completely ignored. Poor a$$ me buying million dollar properties from nothing.
      Who is the only president to lose money , who gain the most .... not sure just asking
      As will the esteemed Lincoln Project that Chuck was so proud of , sexual abuse of children is the worst crime in humanity but gets oversighted by the left as well. Chuck ?
      Not defending any other group either, just pointed that out to make a point of indifference

let’s never throw stones in glass houses and all , most of us are and never have
      been involved in any of this b/S

Comment

Looks like a very turbulent time ahead , glad most of us farm.

Comment

[QUOTE=furrowtickler;493169]Most of us farm here , let’s not ruin our livelihoods over politics. QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            Kenney is just another pig at the trough just like trueau, not wanting to jeopardize his gold plated pensions ! Not one but two
            Rachel the Knothead is no better. Period.

Comment

chuck the selective cut and paste hack forgot to tell you there are daily protests in toronto, vancouver and montreal too, definitely alt right fanatics in those cities right?. Internationally, London, Paris, Germany have them daily too. Those must be Qanon.

The red brigade from eastern Mb seem to have missed that one too.

Wonder how many covid spreading Christian churches are in Peel which has the highest transmission rate in the country? Maybe forage can google that for us.

Comment

Many points to touch on. First, Ajl, I have to agree that my desire to vote for Jason Kenney again is wavering, the unfortunate thing is if I vote for the Alberta Party or the Wildrose Independence Party I am really voting for Notley, because splitting the right of center vote no doubt helps the NDP get elected, so certainly a tough choice.
                As for Jason Kenney’s rant, I think from the start of Covid Jason Kenney has tried to listen to public opinion and respond to it which has certainly made him appear to look indecisive. Look at polling 45% think restrictions in Alberta have gone to far but 42% think restrictions haven’t gone far enough. How do you govern a populace with opinion basically split down the middle? I would say his rant is a frustrated reaction to this reality! Not defending him, just an observation.
                Media bias, In my opinion I am slightly right of center. I would say CBC is predominantly left of center, national post and the Sun predominately right of center and the Globe and Mail in the center. With CTV and Global this varies depending on where the broadcast originates.
                As for vaccine efficacy, my one daughter works in the health care system, lately there have been people hospitalized after having been vaccinated, I read a CBC article where this was happening in New Brunswick, I am sure it is happening everywhere. Personally I am pro vaccination, I have spent a lifetime vaccinating either pigs or cattle to prevent various diseases with positive but certainly not perfect results. Do I think the Covid vaccine will eliminate Covid? No I don’t but I hope it makes it more manageable.
                As to whether various Conservative leaders were ready. Jim Prentice made the mistake of calling an election to quickly, Andrew Scheer plain and simple was to honest, Kenney is a proficient orator but appears to be a poor decision maker and manager. Erin O’Toole, I thought he had a chance, far superior resume to Justin Trudeau, I think a good speaker but in the woke unrealistic Canada of today his failure at the Conservative convention to see the risk of the motion on climate change being voted down and the resulting fallout in public opinion that has given the next election to the very incompetent and in my opinion future killing Justin Trudeau, is very sad. It is interesting to note that Justin Trudeau has had many policy failures and ethical lapses in the last 5 years and yet Canadians still support him, hard to figure!! Also unfortunate that conservatives can never fall in lockstep behind their leaders like members of other parties!

Comment

The easy explanation is there are small number of idiots everywhere who fall for wacky conspiracy theories. And as I mentioned, Doug Ford has addressed their stupidity. Its notable that even those premiers who have been reluctant to impose covid lockdowns are now calling a spade a spade.

Comment

Most Canadians are way to progressive for the CPC. THE CPC seems to remain stuck in the past while the world changes. Otoole would like to move the party forward but half the party want to go backwards.

It always amazes me that a relatively small number of mostly western rural voters think that the rest of the country should think like them and share their specific points of view. And when that doesn't happen they are surprised. Tunnel vision I guess.

Comment

The 41% who think restrictions did not go far enough are the folks that support the NDP, work for government, and do not contribute anything to making civilized life possible for the rest of us. They are parasitical leaches and hopefully the vaccines make them go away. If Kenny was smart, he has to pay attention to the other 59% exclusively because that it where his votes come from. Why does he cater to them? If the government had done nothing at all, we would be better off today than where we are at now so why the pandering to those who will not support the UCP no matter what. Deaths with ccp flu = many, deaths from ccp flu = 0. Reality is that some cultures who do not obey our laws do what they want, are untouchable by law enforcement, and spread ccp flu while the rest of us interact only minimally as it is and would not have spread the ccp flu anyways. Now there are lockdown games and scamdemic theater forever.
                      It is all a game so that useless bureaucrats can feel relevant. I would fire about 2/3 of the snivel disservice so they could get real jobs and solve the labor shortage in one go.

Comment

Well not all gov employees are happy with the covid situation.A very close friend works for sask finance and their department is is under huge pressure to try to manage this mess.If it was up to him there would not be any lock downs.He did tell me that medical costs in the hospitals related to this are tru the roof, but it would be political suicide to even talk about this in public.

Comment

Ajl quote "The 41% who think restrictions did not go far enough are the folks that support the NDP, work for government, and do not contribute anything to making civilized life possible for the rest of us. They are parasitical leaches and hopefully the vaccines make them go away."

So where is the outrage on Agriville when AJLs comments cross the line to offensive?

If you accept this kind of crap from posters, then you got no reason to complain about anybody else.

But we all know that as long as mud slinging is directed to those you disagree with, then its fine! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Most Canadians are way to progressive for the CPC. THE CPC seems to remain stuck in the past while the world changes. Otoole would like to move the party forward but half the party want to go backwards.

It always amazes me that a relatively small number of mostly western rural voters think that the rest of the country should think like them and share their specific points of view. And when that doesn't happen they are surprised. Tunnel vision I guess.
                            So you have issues with the past? You speak as if morals from the past were bad and somehow negative. Please explain what you mean. Oh right, you won’t, you never do. Carry on.

Comment

Ajl quote "The 41% who think restrictions did not go far enough are the folks that support the NDP, work for government, and do not contribute anything to making civilized life possible for the rest of us. They are parasitical leaches and hopefully the vaccines make them go away."

So where is the outrage on Agriville when AJLs comments cross the line to offensive?

If you accept this kind of crap from posters, then you got no reason to complain about anybody else.

But we all know that as long as mud slinging is directed to those you disagree with, then its fine! LOL
                              One side is truthful the other side lies. That’s the difference.

Comment

Most Canadians are way to progressive for the CPC. .
                                Did you read the NDP convention manifesto? yeah like Karl Marx style progressive. lets go with that because that ideology only killed 100M people in the last century.

Kennys and otooles problem is trying to cater to an electorate that will never convert. canada doesnt have a big swing voter or independent voter base like the US. Mostly commies here and they wont ever change their minds.

Kenny was largely responsible for Otoole becoming CPC leader. if those two dont change course here shortly, both are going to go down in flames.

McKay was the better choice. people are voting based on feelings, not policy and he would have outshone Trudeau and gave the CPC an instant 6 extra seats out of the maritimes and ate into Trudeaus woke credentials. Otool wont be able to crack the GTA fortress.
                                Last edited by jazz; Apr 14, 2021, 08:20.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...