• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auction results

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 9450 jd hoe drill $51000.00.
    2003 flexicoil system 95 50ft harrow packer $46000.00
    WTF??? Somebody hit an extra 0 when entering their bid, and RB made them own it?

Yikes!!!
    I better go drag the old IH press drill outta da shed and harrows outta da bush and headed off to auction before Wilton starts chopping ‘er up. And I thought they were liabilities........

Crazy times indeed 😉

Comment

Does RB have any pallets of rusty bolts and grease guns that don't work, I'm running short ?

Comment

American farmers buy our stuff at 30% less shipping isn't that bad.

Also, all the new DEF shit is so costly if you can get a 600 hp tractor with low hours 1500 and delete the DEF you have one hell of a tractor for half price.

Comment

There should be a picture of a Farmer beside the definition for "Eternal Optimist"

Moisture forecasted for parts of Sk and Mb. and everything is back in high gear.

One thing for sure no shortage of resilience.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            There should be a picture of a Farmer beside the definition for "Eternal Optimist"

Moisture forecasted for parts of Sk and Mb. and everything is back in high gear.

One thing for sure no shortage of resilience.
            That never ceases to amaze me. Especially at this time of year. None more so than cattle farmers. Irrational optimism at its best( or worst).

I'm generally quite optimistic. But when it comes to weather related crop prospects, I am always assuming we will get a catastrophe so I spend accordingly.

I have my hands in my pockets at this springs sales. Figuratively of course considering the online sales.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              American farmers buy our stuff at 30% less shipping isn't that bad.

Also, all the new DEF shit is so costly if you can get a 600 hp tractor with low hours 1500 and delete the DEF you have one hell of a tractor for half price.
              but a 1980 2090 case for $33500?
              I'm thinking that one sale musta been handing out true dopes stash

Comment

Must be something in the covid vaccines cause wtf is going on....

Hope some of these farms talked with their accountant. Gonna be some big tax bills.

Comment

Some of the smaller auction places here must be getting hungry, they’ll do anything for a commission. Just watched one online sale where they took the suitcase weights off the tractor and sold each one as a separate lot

Comment

Plus dealers are increasing prices according to these sales.
                    We bought a 9870 in dec.
                    One almost identical on the same dealers lot..is 25,000 more today..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                      Plus dealers are increasing prices according to these sales.
                      We bought a 9870 in dec.
                      One almost identical on the same dealers lot..is 25,000 more today..
                      Might be $50000 less in 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        but a 1980 2090 case for $33500?
                        I'm thinking that one sale musta been handing out true dopes stash
                        Whats that tractor worth with a blown power shift? Neighbor was buying other ones cheaper than fixing his own and he's getting quite a collection. I don't think he paid more than $8000 for any of them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...