• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying

As I statistically have 12 years to end of days, and as someone who has had their heart eaten alive in front of my face, and gonads stomped once or thrice; I find the secrets to life are the more basic things.
    Not politics, nor world view nor culture, which have all seemingly taken an exponential leap this last while.
    But things like emotional security, paying forward and beaver.
    Those who wish to wave crusade banners have the right. As I have the right to say, as in the Tom T Hall song Faster Horses etc, "buffalo chips" and "son you are a liar".
    So either this is the wrong entertainment space for me, or I will continue to put perspective on the silliness.
    And really, anyone who says there is more important things in life than beaver hasn't found the common denominator to life or free dopamine.
    So, while allowed license and energy, some on here will receive continual Castor canadensis. The largest Canadian rodent. He's on the nickel and that's more than I care LoL.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...