• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curling?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be cheering for Koe tonight, not a big Bottcher fan.

Comment

Awesome curling, thank you to Calgary’s best bubble ever.

Comment

It was a good event.. I'm not happy with the end result.. or Calgary's mayor in the closing..

Comment

I was overjoyed to see Alberta win the brier. Saskatchewan would have been nice too, but I’m not biased.💪

Comment

Was hoping for Koe, but I’m sure Bottcher will do good at the Worlds.

Comment

Curling

Congratulations to the Boettcher rink. They will represent Canada very well.

Comment

Watching curling but what is with Tim breakfast commercial? What were they using before fresh eggs? And I am tired of your cab is your office. Who writes these ads?

Comment

Agree Agstar.

Comment

Anyone planning to attend the Olympic Trials in S'toon?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      Watching curling but what is with Tim breakfast commercial? What were they using before fresh eggs? And I am tired of your cab is your office. Who writes these ads?
                      Scrambled with bits of onion and pre-cooked. I've always hated their egg concoction, so yes this is a game changer for me just as the commercial says. lol

Comment

Manitoba Interlakes produced some mighty fine female curlers. They are top-Notch. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          Manitoba Interlakes produced some mighty fine female curlers. They are top-Notch. 👍
                          Sum, don't forget Colton, he's from Selkirk Mb which as close as you can get to the Interlake.

I'm cheering for the all Mb. team!

Comment

Colton great too, for sure. But they kinda fell apart in the middle of final game, don’t know what happened. Looking forward to seeing them again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...