• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Borrowing Limit Raised To 1.8T

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    The problem is if you ask the average Toronto voter, should the govt be able to confiscate land and return it to pre settlement condition, they will say muh yeah.

This is the same demographic who dont even know we have an oil or ag industry. Starbucks economy.

That UN bullshite should have never been allowed to take a foothold anywhere, now we see our retard in chief every day on a zoom call giving cash away.

Anyway, whatever, the loon and our credit rating wont last, it cant and there is where I will make up the difference. Just like PP says in the video, that level of borrowing takes us back to where Canada almost defaulted and had the IMF gassing up the private jets to come to our rescue.
    Jazz I do agree that Justin Trudeau is mentally challenged, as are those who still support him but as I have pointed out in the past using the word “retard” is not acceptable. Realistically severely mentally challenged people do not have the ability to defend themselves so let’s not denigrate them with the use of this word!

Comment

After a clean shaven, short haired Justin bounces on stage during a spring liberal rally, campaigning to the women and new Canadians, he will be in majority land.
      I will be watching, the aiding and abettor, Jagmeet Singh to see if he is returned to Ottawa. He has not been helpful.
      Whoever the next finance minister is, they will have a painful, difficult job ahead of them. Freeland is in over her head, being pressured by her boss's determination to enter the kingdom of the UN by his unending spending and borrowing. His selfishness and ego are body shots to the Canadian economy.

I truly believe he has changed Western Canada indefinitely, more so than his father who was a international statesmen who seemed and did odd things. Justin's thought process takes odd to a new level. What company other than WE would want a sitting PM such as Justin to endorse their product by walking on stage and waving, I think everyone knows the reason, but we'll never know the shape of WE's financial statement because it falls under the very large liberal cloak. But to be fair we'll have to wait until he leaves office to see which eastern company will line up for his leadership and problem solving skills [which means firing someone even though he himself caused the problem] . Buses are important in Justin's world.

But yet people vote for his questionable law bending and truth adjusting ways, I'm being very generous here.

For the sake of those tattered Canadians still standing, I truly hope after the next election Justin takes his wavy hand elsewhere.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...