• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steinbach

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tenders for emergency covid shelters hardly result in a "secret covid camp"! LOL

We already discussed this and the Federal government used several sites for returning Canadians in the spring. 2 weeks in quarantine and you were out. In this case it could be to isolate infected patients because the hospitals are full of more serious cases.

It's a blatant propaganda attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill. Time to move on.

Provinces are responsible for most of the covid decisions. That means Palister, Moe, and Kenney. They look pretty stressed because they are caught between a rock and hard place.

Comment

CBC News

"A rural Manitoba church minister has been slapped with two fines totalling nearly $2,600 for attending a protest against COVID-19 restrictions and being at a Sunday religious service.

Tobias Tissen, minister at Church of God, confirmed he received two individual fines of $1,296 Monday night.

"To be honest, I feel honoured to get these and that I received them for doing something that God wants me to do," he said in an interview with CBC News."

One hell of a Christian, doing Gods work. I'm sure God wanted the seniors in the Steinbach care homes to die of Covid!!!

Comment

How to wear a cloth face mask

The CDC recommends that you wear a cloth face mask when you're around people who don't live with you and in public settings when social distancing is difficult.

Here are a few pointers for putting on and taking off a cloth mask:

Wash or sanitize your hands before and after putting on and taking off your mask.
        Place your mask over your mouth and nose.
        Tie it behind your head or use ear loops and make sure it's snug.
        Don't touch your mask while wearing it. OOPS everyone is doing this!
        If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
        If your mask becomes wet or dirty, switch to a clean one. Put the used mask in a sealable bag until you can wash it.
        Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face.
        Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask....not happening anywhere!
        Regularly wash your mask with soap and water by hand or in the washing machine. It's fine to launder it with other clothes.
        And, here are a few face mask precautions:

Don't put masks on anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help.
        Don't put masks on children under 2 years of age.
        Don't use face masks as a substitute for social distancing.... this the reason sh*t hitting the fan!
        Tips for adjusting to a face mask
        It can be challenging to get used to wearing a face mask. Here are some tips for making the transition:

Start slow. Wear your mask at home for a short time, such as while watching television. Then wear it during a short walk. Slowly increase the time until you feel more comfortable.
        Find your fit. If your mask isn't comfortable or is too difficult to breathe through, consider other options. Masks come in a variety of styles and sizes.
        Last edited by fjlip; Nov 24, 2020, 18:56.

Comment

Now that they have found out how easy it is to lock up the free world, who know whats next down the pipe.

Comment

Freedom!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Now that they have found out how easy it is to lock up the free world, who know whats next down the pipe.
              .....until anarchy reigns supreme.

As hard as it is for some people to imagine, measures taken in this situation are meant to help not control.

But go ahead and call me a gullible sheeple, and I challenge the first person to do it to intentionally go out and try to contract Covid.... put your money where your mouth is. Take it home to your family. I sure hope you don't have any immumo-compromised, aged parents, or young family members with underlying chronic health issues that you are responsible to help care for.

When governments lockdown it's citizens for purely political reasons there might be cause for concern, sorry but I don't see the political agenda in this. Do I like it? No! Am I tired of it? Yes! This too shall pass.

What are you expecting SDG?

Comment

Spoke to a guy who had Covid last week, said it knocked him on his ass for five days. Never had anything like it. Wouldn't wish it upon anybody

So all you yappers on here complaining about freedom, go get Covid, then maybe you'll have a change of mind! Just don't bring it in your home and share it with a family member with an underlying condition. Those hospitals are getting overloaded and there may not be any available beds.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                  Freedom!
                  The covid are too many!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...