• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haha Biden

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Have you learned Russian yet? You seem to have swallowed all their propaganda. Comrade Jazz.
    Does that come in on CNN, cause I dont watch that.

Maybe you guys missed the potato farmer who got to ask Biden a question last night. Biden told her to get a new job hauling chicken manure.

Yeah this guy is right on track. FFS, oh and for chuck LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      Nearly every president has fired staff although usually its staff from former regimes not nearly all the ones they hired themselves
      Let me educate you wheel, working in administration doesnt start with placing classified ads. Its not like hiring for a company.

People are put forth as candidates by long time establishment members in DC. So some of these people are pushed on trump and being new the job in 2017, he didnt know he would have to fight through them to further his agenda and some would be hostile. Now he knows and had to purge that first layer. Thats all it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Let me educate you wheel, working in administration doesnt start with placing classified ads. Its not like hiring for a company.

People are put forth as candidates by long time establishment members in DC. So some of these people are pushed on trump and being new the job in 2017, he didnt know he would have to fight through them to further his agenda and some would be hostile. Now he knows and had to purge that first layer. Thats all it is.
        So your one of those put forth by Fox News? Or how did you get this job writing jibirish for trump?

Doesn’t matter if it’s out of the paper or found on the wall in front of the urinal none of the people that get fired stoop so low as to say the president is mental. Lmao!

But keep trying Jazz good humour!!

Comment

Jazz, Now you see what the world is up against...sad people out there...suckered all.

He is way worse furrow...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Joe Sniffer.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	770131
          Last edited by fjlip; Sep 18, 2020, 09:14.

Comment

So your one of those put forth by Fox News? Or how did you get this job writing jibirish for trump?

Doesn’t matter if it’s out of the paper or found on the wall in front of the urinal none of the people that get fired stoop so low as to say the president is mental. Lmao!

But keep trying Jazz good humour!!
            And this numbnutted prick here is ???

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              Jazz, Now you see what the world is up against...sad people out there...suckered all.
              Its extra sad when farmers fall for it. I like to think of 99% of them as reasonable people.

Just a concerned citizen trying to keep your kids and mine from working for china.

Can you tell us 3 great things about Biden without mentioning trump?
              Last edited by jazz; Sep 18, 2020, 09:32.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                And this numbnutted prick here is ???
                Which one are you referring to?
                Truduea, moe moe, Jazz, or who?

Comment

[ATTACH]6648[/ATTACH]
                  And how many women have accused Trump of assault and worse? You certainly don't have a winning argument here. You are welcome to your p...y grabber Trump in his own words.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    And how many women have accused Trump of assault and worse? You certainly don't have a winning argument here. You are welcome to your p...y grabber Trump in his own words.
                    Any pictures or vids? Takes 2 second search to find Biden rubbing up against someone underage.

Comment

https://youtu.be/ec9P3C1OXqE

Comment

[ATTACH]6648[/ATTACH]
                        Very disturbing guy, Democrats nominated a pervert instead of Communist Bernie.

Good thing Trump will be making the next Supreme Court pick and not this pervert.

Comment

Well
                          Hes not the first dem perv

Comment

There’s finally gonna be something worthwhile to watch on TV. Sept 29 @ 7 PM. (I’m pretty sure some one will conveniently get Covid on Sept 28.) But lets not be too critical of Biden because he is long in the tooth, I remember Chretien and I would die to have him running this country after next election.

Comment

There’s finally gonna be something worthwhile to watch on TV. Sept 29 @ 7 PM. (I’m pretty sure some one will conveniently get Covid on Sept 28.) But lets not be too critical of Biden because he is long in the tooth, I remember Chretien and I would die to have him running this country after next election. Just a saying. 🐎 cause I would rather have a older guy than a child actor and his commi sidekick.

Comment

A perv with dementia. To think some will vote for a guy with full blown dementia is almost as strange as the fact that some vote for a groping blackface wearing idiot.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...