• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calgary Herald: Wheat board doomed without monopoly

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now who am i gonna have long dissertations with if you exit?

Comment

Thanks everybody for all your postings I have enjoyed this immensely and have hopefully learnt a whole bunch from all of you. I have only one thing to add, no matter how much I am digusted with the way that the wheat board has conducted our business for us, I also realize that the only way that the free market can truly operate is that if all parties that are involved in the trade have the same excess to capital and that my friends will never happen. I guess I will have to survive in this new free market system but know that will be a struggle at its best. Sure wish that the wheat board had been able to walk the talk and actually make us some extra money and we would not be in this discussion right now.

Comment

incognito: Buy a full length mirror, hurl epithets at it like "creeps and bums"," shoot ,shovel, shutup", "I've had it with this crap, I'm out of here". and just walk away,works for some........ ma*chree. Boone

Comment

And,Boone,it`s turned into the finest province that Tommy Douglas built !!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...