• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins the CPC Leadership this weekend?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    A second minority govt would make him resign.
    You mean "should".

Comment

Peter Mackay makes me think of that scene in American Pie where he is playing the trumpet....dont ask me why ....I just think he is a joke...

Doesn't it speak volumes for your character when your wealthy girlfriend leaves you for the liberal party????
      Last edited by bucket; Aug 22, 2020, 06:09.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Peter Mackay makes me think of that scene in American Pie where he is playing the trumpet....dont ask me why ....I just think he is a joke...

Doesn't it speak volumes for your character when your wealthy girlfriend leaves you for the liberal party????
        RIGHT! I forgot Belinda...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          Bottom line. We need a republic of western Canada regardless of who the next pm is. The country Canada is badly broken. Broken beyond fixing.
          I think there will be a lot if support if there ever is a viable separation party.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            Lewis has proven nothing the last thing we need is someone that will be bumbling through learning how the system works like the idiot they have in the states.

McKay might get more widespread support at least he’s not an old reform whacko. Nobody east of Manitoba wants those.
            Bumbling through like Trudeau? He had zero , less than zero experience and was a failed drama drag queen to boot .

Be nice to have a Vice PM like a Vice President in the US

McKay / Lewis might be a great team
            Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 22, 2020, 11:54.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

What did Ralph say?

Comment

I don't belong to political parties. It's another list I don't want my name on. But I hope Leslyn Lewis wins.

Erin O'Toole would be real bad for Agriculture.

Comment

Sloan’s a neighbour of mine. He was a carpetbagger candidate who wouldn’t have been the local candidate if he hadn’t completely lied to the members through the entire campaign. He won’t be a CPC candidate in the next election and I predict his house will be for sale the day after the riding association makes it final

Comment

LEAD with LEWIS

Comment

There were 4 votes for Lewis from this house.

Comment

Chuck voted McKay

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          Chuck voted McKay
                          LOL , Hahaha, Bahahaha
                          That’s gold 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                            There were 4 votes for Lewis from this house.
                            4 here too.

Comment

Guys, qualifications and policy aside, she doesnt speak french and has never held any office before. Not that that matters a whole lot because Freeland has never looked at economics either and here we are.

An outsider candidate is great but can they win in a place like Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                                Guys, qualifications and policy aside, she doesnt speak french and has never held any office before. Not that that matters a whole lot because Freeland has never looked at economics either and here we are.

An outsider candidate is great but can they win in a place like Canada?
                                It would be sacrilege for a WOKE, BLM sympathizing Leftist/Marist to vote AGAINST a visible minority person, a COLORED EDUCATED WOMAN at that!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...