• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AB Farmer Beaten by RCMP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheep

"You mention he was of East Indian descent? Why? Does that matter somehow? "

Sure does matter, reread the my post and figure it out, and when it hits you, explain it to your Like Button Buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
      Come on 4 you can’t be that stupid or do you just totally ignore the media biased bull, get your head out of the frigan sand!
      I have lots of reasons to hate authority, this kid screwed up. I have no sympathy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Sheep

"You mention he was of East Indian descent? Why? Does that matter somehow? "

Sure does matter, reread the my post and figure it out, and when it hits you, explain it to your Like Button Buddies.
        It makes no difference, race should not be mentioned, an RCMP is an RCMP

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
          I have lots of reasons to hate authority, this kid screwed up. I have no sympathy for him.
          I’m not sure I’ve ever gone through a checkpoint before but I’m pretty sure I’d know enough to stop and wait. I don’t have a bunch of sympathy for the kid ether but the cops are trained professionals and probably could have handled it better.
          The problem I have is mostly with the media and the constant spin of how people of colour are treated different than the white people in this country, well this kid looks pretty white and got his ass handed to him pretty easy but when a fighting Indian gets roughed up the media makes a huge deal out of it.

Really not much different than the doctor that was killed in Red Deer the other day, it almost seems like the MSM tried hiding the fact that the alleged murderer was black.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            Isn’t it funny how Leslyn Lewis could not get an interview on CBC at all and the only media that would interview her was Rebel News! You would think they would be cheering her on but still to this day they never mention her. Spend all their time talking about the one in the United States that will run with Sleepy Joe!

Leslyn Lewis was interviewed on CBC's The House and Power and Politics and probably on several other CBC shows as well. Typical CBC bashing without any facts.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1709395523894 https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1709395523894

It's great to have a black woman running for CPC. She may be a social conservative, but perhaps she can explain what racism is like to those that don't understand what its like to be black in Canada. This is a sure sign of change with in the CPC and helps to rebrand the CPC which has suffered from an image as too white and too rural in its outlook.
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 17, 2020, 06:57.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Leslyn Lewis was interviewed on CBC's The House and Power and Politics and probably on several other CBC shows as well. Typical CBC bashing without any facts.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1709395523894 https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1709395523894

It's great to have a black woman running for CPC. She may be a social conservative, but perhaps she can explain what racism is like to those that don't understand what its like to be black in Canada. This is a sure sign of change with in the CPC and helps to rebrand the CPC which has suffered from an image as too white and too rural in its outlook.
              Well I watch the National most nights and she is not mentioned much. Can’t hear it every night so I guess I could miss it. They sure went on an on about
              Kamala Harris! It sure was hard to miss them talking about her,

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...