• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortgage rate direction?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    If you are not too claustrophobic, could always sublet and make some income for eternity.
    Residual income.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      If you are not too claustrophobic, could always sublet and make some income for eternity.
      I'm proud to say there's no "skeletons in my casket".

Comment

I heard a lot of friends, who want to renovate their houses or offices, after this pandemic situation. When you stay a long period of time in one place, you see the whole problems, and changes you should make. I have a friend who renovated his house after the pandemic, and he didn`t have a lot of money, because as you know we couldn`t work. So he asked for a https://www.remonttilainaa.com deal, from a company specialized in this domain. After some talks he had the money in his hand, and after he started to work again, he could easily return the money. I recommend you to do the same.
        Last edited by albertmads; Sep 19, 2021, 12:13.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...