• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain event is turning into a zero for our area. Others blessed.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the snow left, we have had 84.8mm or 3.392" to be ridiculously accurate.

Comment

Why are a bunch of environment climate change Canada’s weather stations down today across canada?

Liberals piss money on everything except important stuff

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Why are a bunch of environment climate change Canada’s weather stations down today across canada?

Liberals piss money on everything except important stuff
        The only people weather matters to is farmers....not likely a high priority for this government or any for that matter when the masses believe in 50 year forecasts....

They have been told heavy rains or droughts are all part of climate change so they believe it as they get paid to watch netflix....instead of working...

Comment

We continue to get our daily shower or rain, Only missed 2 days since April 29 according to the official record. Surprisingly, not much for drownouts on flatish ground managed to seed through virtually everything. Potholes haven't dried up all spring though.

Comment

Close to an inch so far out of this system. Don't need any of it and it can go somewhere else anytime now!

Comment

N of Kelvington missing everything so far... 4/10" since snow

Comment

6/10 so far, GFA indicates 12 more hours of this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                  Close to an inch so far out of this system. Don't need any of it and it can go somewhere else anytime now!
                  i shoulda knew better than to ask for some

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    N of Kelvington missing everything so far... 4/10" since snow
                    you're getting some though? aren't you ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      doesn't irritate me at all , but read his post again , thought maybe he is not familiar with imperial
                      why does my post affect you?
                      but surely to christ you don't count your canola plants per sq. meter
                      i used metric in oil patch , no better system as far as I'm concerned , but as a farming application it is a joke , plain and simple
                      Sorry i asked. Obviously a touchy subject. I use metric on the farm, its not a joke at all. Infinity FX is 1L/ha. So is Buctril M, RR Canola sprayed 1L/ha, So if i have 37 ha, i need 37 liters - that's not that hard to figure out. I buy fertilizer in tonnes so its just a lot easier to meter kg/ha. The on the go Seed treater settings are only available in ml/100 kg and the label lists it only in ml/kg - so why not.

When i build stuff, still use inches, or on the lathe, or drill, and lots of other things so not fully "converted", some habits die hard.

Anyway, I hope you get rain.

Comment

11 tenths here , a real bin buster

Comment

But very happy for those who got good rains. Won’t be good yields in some areas. Anyone out there who will take me in for the winter. I can cook and swear for room and board.

Comment

I've found over the years swearing while cooking is a good way to lose weight.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              you're getting some though? aren't you ?
                              Couple 2/10" in May, 7/10" June 6, 6/10" last night. We were very dry last fall, near zero subsoil. Windy like everywhere. Germination is good. Will need rains to finish average crop in July heat, Climate changing for warmer you all know.

Comment

Zip here except a little mist. 7/10 since snow left. Piss poor hay and pasture. A few guys still feeding cows.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...