• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Precip.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200606-141600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	769796

I'm just hoping there's more for the Ghetto in one of the following waves.

I need positive vibes not negative waves....

Comment

Drops 4 inches apart

Comment

3 radar stations not operating today lol
        How many millions were spent on “upgrades” ??

Comment

Buying all the sump pumps in Regina, speculating big blob coming straight for us. 🤳 Gulf storm Cristobel gonna push that low our way. Maybe.
          Last edited by sumdumguy; Jun 6, 2020, 18:31.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Buying all the sump pumps in Regina, speculating big blob coming straight for us. 🤳 Gulf storm Cristobel gonna push that low our way. Maybe.
            Unless you live in Alta or western Sask....I wouldn't be holding my breath for long.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-06-06-18-31-12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	769798

Montana radar.

Hate to be a "Moriarty" but....

I hope I'm wrong and this morning's .12 of an inch is an "appetizer" to the main course. I might even skip dessert!

Comment

2/10's here so far and very cold

Comment

Just a few drops all day, the hurricane freight train roaring in spruce again! Find the ear plugs!

Comment

Woke at 1am to sound of thunder....how far off I sat and wondered...started humming a song from 1962....funny how the night moves....

It's raining briefly. ....

funny what guys think about ...

I know the song is about something else but the lyrics always rattle the hamster wheel when it rains in the night...

Comment

Will be an interesting drive this morning
                    Will have to tread lightly with sprayer now
                    1 st time in well over 10 years probably closer to 15 to be wet as they say.

Comment

7/10". 18 mm, 2 weeks earlier than 2019! what did your rain lottery ticket pay out?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        Woke at 1am to sound of thunder....how far off I sat and wondered...started humming a song from 1962....funny how the night moves....

It's raining briefly. ....

funny what guys think about ...

I know the song is about something else but the lyrics always rattle the hamster wheel when it rains in the night...
                        Was listening to that last night lol

Comment

Midnite last night had nothing in the rain gauge....just checked at 7 am ....don't know why ...I can see the fields.... pretty much knew what had happened by the phucking puddles that were not there yesterday and the stream through the field...

1.5 inches so far....there is no happy medium in this business...just a phucking mess...

But....
                          I will take it....another flush of weeds with a better chance of killing compared to prior to this rain ....hayland might perk up....

Going to enjoy the coffee. ...in two days this should be soaked up....

Comment

Just about a full mil. Millilitre the new inch around here. If you have moisture count your lucky stars.

Comment

.23 so far, hope to add to it yet today and tomorrow.

But yes, disappointing so far.

Comment

6/10ths overnight in east central sask. will take it.someone please stop the wind already...thanks in advance

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...