• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Origins of Misinformation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure is curious to those that say they farm on here never once post a picture of even being outside , winter or summer let alone comment on crops or markets hardly ...... ever .
    Maybe just coincidence

BTW , Woodland ... thanks for your pictures, gives perspective and reality

Comment

It's unfortunate today that the only place to get the actual story, the actual place there is journalism anymore, is from shows that used to be based entirely in satire.

Since you live under a rock, here is the story of HCQ.

On March 18th, on Fox News, Tucker Carlson opened a three-minute segment about the study by saying, of the United States, “This is a country of science.” He then introduced a lawyer, Gregory Rigano, whom he identified as an adviser to Stanford University’s medical school. Rigano had self-published a white paper about chloroquine, on Google Docs; his connection to the French research was otherwise unclear. He was appearing remotely, wearing a suit and sitting in front of a cold fireplace. When Carlson asked him why he thought the study was important, Rigano responded, “The President has the authority to authorize the use of hydroxychloroquine against coronavirus immediately. He has cut more red tape at the F.D.A. than any other President in history.”

Stanford never even heard of Rigano - and Stanford never heard of the extremely flawed study. The story took off, and the weak minded retweeted it as fact. Jazz posted it as fact - and most of you fell for it. Now you're just too embarrassed to admit how you have been duped over and over.

John Oliver shows example after example where idiots like Trump watch TV and then the next day spout it right out as fact as his medical professionals watch in horror. Injecting bleach, strong light, the models are wrong, distancing doesn't work, its the flu, the list is much longer.

And your response is - he's not a farmer. It's a sad day for agriculture.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
        It's unfortunate today that the only place to get the actual story, the actual place there is journalism anymore, is from shows that used to be based entirely in satire.

Since you live under a rock, here is the story of HCQ.

On March 18th, on Fox News, Tucker Carlson opened a three-minute segment about the study by saying, of the United States, “This is a country of science.” He then introduced a lawyer, Gregory Rigano, whom he identified as an adviser to Stanford University’s medical school. Rigano had self-published a white paper about chloroquine, on Google Docs; his connection to the French research was otherwise unclear. He was appearing remotely, wearing a suit and sitting in front of a cold fireplace. When Carlson asked him why he thought the study was important, Rigano responded, “The President has the authority to authorize the use of hydroxychloroquine against coronavirus immediately. He has cut more red tape at the F.D.A. than any other President in history.”

Stanford never even heard of Rigano - and Stanford never heard of the extremely flawed study. The story took off, and the weak minded retweeted it as fact. Jazz posted it as fact - and most of you fell for it. Now you're just too embarrassed to admit how you have been duped over and over.

John Oliver shows example after example where idiots like Trump watch TV and then the next day spout it right out as fact as his medical professionals watch in horror. Injecting bleach, strong light, the models are wrong, distancing doesn't work, its the flu, the list is much longer.

And your response is - he's not a farmer. It's a sad day for agriculture.
        ....we live in Canada. Where do you live?

Comment

Where did drinking bleach by the ever so wise Trump come from? The miracle mineral solution. It's been around a while but has made it to the top as an all cure for Covid. Did Trump think it up? No, he was influenced by social media, saw it on twitter or TV and like an uneducated child just passes it on. People are coming into the ER with damaged intestines. To a normal human being seeing the process, it is very disturbing to see it happen.

Hopefully you can click on a link in "your country" - from 2019
          https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/danger-dont-drink-miracle-mineral-solution-or-similar-products https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/danger-dont-drink-miracle-mineral-solution-or-similar-products

Chemtrails, GMO's, Glyphosate, AntiVax, 5G causes covid, its all the same machine. Burn all the 5G towers and we will all be safe - absolute lunacy.

Don't be the guy who falls for this stuff. Don't be the Jazz.

Comment

TWEETY I for one watch Main Stream Media for the entertainment value only. I enjoy watching the leaft try to spin their agenda. When I want the actual facts I usually find it hiding on the internet somewhere. I'm not about to drink the Kool-Aid. Look what it did for Germany in 1938.

Comment

Originally posted by A990 View Post
              ....we live in Canada. Where do you live?
              On the internet I don't live in any country. If you were smart, you wouldn't either. But.....

Comment

On the internet I don't live in any country. If you were smart, you wouldn't either. But.....
                Tweety Must be a citizen of Trudeau's post national state. How is the experiment going?

Comment

Curious to peoples thoughts on highly YouTube educated, proclaimed health experts.

Comment

I am in awe of the coder that wrote your algorithm.

Comment

.. if i got my insight from the funny shows i'd be smart too

Comment

Why is Chris Cuomo getting clorox baths then for his fake covid scam?

Isnt CNN the bastion of real news and enlightenment?

If you actually lived on the internet it would take you all of 5 second to find a dozen countries using HCQ. You just watched the MSM spin uninformed doctors trying to save terminal patients with it. Administered in the first phases of the disease it has a greater than 90% cure rate.

Did CNN tell you about the covid suicides? yeah the people who got so freaked out by the MSM fake news they offed themselves. Now buried in the daily death reports on the CNN ticker along with half a dozen other causes of death.
                        Last edited by jazz; May 8, 2020, 11:12.

Comment

Some of our neighbors use bleach Internally as part of a home remedy for calf scours. The vets don't condone it, and I'm not about to try it.

Draw whatever conclusions you like from that.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

If you actually lived on the internet it would take you all of 5 second to find a dozen countries using HCQ. You just watched the MSM spin uninformed doctors trying to save terminal patients with it. Administered in the first phases of the disease it has a greater than 90% cure rate.

Did CNN tell you about the covid suicides? yeah the people who got so freaked out by the MSM fake news they offed themselves. Now buried in the daily death reports on the CNN ticker along with half a dozen other causes of death.
                            Yes, keep it up Trump Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Latest studies confirmed HCQ is as useless as Trump for affecting outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                                Latest studies confirmed HCQ is as useless as Trump for affecting outcome.
                                ..what is "what cnn is saying"?.....i'll take cnn "news" for 600 Alex

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...