• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Garbage Models

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By no means am I telling anybody to trade these stocks....just stating where there is still potential to make a buck if you have a risk appetite.

I have my own list that I trade and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
      Jazz . . . did you watch 60 Minutes tonite? Kinda stated the opposite. The front line is now desperately under protected, it’s a pandemic war zone in the U.S. Where do you get your information??
      That's the beauty of the internet, you can get any information you want, and actually believe it to be true. Look at the diversity of opinion in just a handful of people here. You can take a ridiculous presidential quote and make it your personal life goal to believe.

If you are over 50, you are either scared $hitless of this virus - especially what it can do the older family matriarchs/patriarchs if still with us, or just too stupid to be afraid. I wish i was the latter. I really do.

Comment

Another beauty of the internet is that you can clearly be shown to be wrong, and then call the other guy stupid in the next breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
          Errol. You have always provided this forum great advice but I think you are wrong on this one.

CV is a bust possibly even a sham and lie or intentional weapon. China now turns it on as it buys up the rest of the world on the cheap that is paralyzed by panic and fear over 1/100th the deaths at happen naturally any one day.

Lots of evidence that this is a hoax engineered to bring down the western world and crash the petro dollar.

Saskatchewan might have 200 dead Over the 6 months from CV. How many people die in sask naturally EVERYDAY...25-30. So 200 on top of 54,000. Does that seem like the sky is falling?

Again with all due respect and great appreciation for what you bring to this forum.
          Hoax huh?? . . . that is too insulting to even respond to.

Comment

Hoax huh?? . . . that is too insulting to even respond to.
            Errol, I started to write a response quite a few times and finally gave up. I never thought of your approach....says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
              Errol, I started to write a response quite a few times and finally gave up. I never thought of your approach....says it all.
              I'm still waiting for Jazz to respond . . . ????

Comment

Errol. You have always provided this forum great advice but I think you are wrong on this one.

CV is a bust possibly even a sham and lie or intentional weapon. China now turns it on as it buys up the rest of the world on the cheap that is paralyzed by panic and fear over 1/100th the deaths at happen naturally any one day.

Lots of evidence that this is a hoax engineered to bring down the western world and crash the petro dollar.

Saskatchewan might have 200 dead Over the 6 months from CV. How many people die in sask naturally EVERYDAY...25-30. So 200 on top of 54,000. Does that seem like the sky is falling?

Again with all due respect and great appreciation for what you bring to this forum.
                you obviously have not heard what someone said who went through being sick from the virus.The common comments is everyone take this thing serious.

Comment

A hoax
                  A inter-species leap
                  A Bio-weapon

Is the bio-weapon option as unbelievable as a hoax?

Comment

Almost anything is believable, almost none can be proven or disproven. Time should confirm all the realities.

Comment

What’s cheap still? The buying run has been huge. Got to expect at least 15% less stock price for next year?
                      John Deere and Caterpillar were two of the biggest stock losses today, huge discounts.

Comment

Then there is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGC5sGdz4kg

Comment

I'm still waiting for Jazz to respond . . . ????
                          That will never happen.

Comment

BTW, I said I wish i was stupid, not that others are. Maybe I'm delusional and stupid - wish granted.

And you wonder where this comes from?

Apparently coronavirus was prophesied 39 years ago – with chilling accuracy we must admit! In his best-selling novel The Eyes of Darkness, Dean Koontz wrote in 1981: “In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments.” Enough of a spooky coincidence, but there’s more! When describing the origin of the outbreak, Koontz explains that a Chinese scientist defected to the US with a new dangerous biological weapon called “Wuhan-400 because it was developed at their RDNA labs outside the city of Wuhan, and it was the four-hundredth viable strain of man-made microorganisms created at that research centre”. Even the skeptical are chiming in on this one.

https://www.exberliner.com/features/zeitgeist/coronavirus-conspiracy-theories/ https://www.exberliner.com/features/zeitgeist/coronavirus-conspiracy-theories/

Comment

Was it not Obama and Hilary that gave the Chinese 3.7 million to research the start to this. virus?

Maybe just moist likely fake news ... from the crazy people I guess ...

Comment

you guys are sitting here tracking the deaths from all cause mortality exacerbated by a respiratory virus. If you knew how to actually use the internet and not follow the MSM you could have found that out when I did.

The case projections are a bust in NA. There was never a ventilator shortage or lack of beds. Hospitals were empty. Mercy and Comfort empty.

Sask has 6 people in hospital none in ICU. Economy will reopen here next week. Ab and Mb right behind us. US may 1 probably.

As for the economic situation whatever you think of our system, 12T pumped into the US hugely inflationary. Just have to wait for it to land.

Maybe the devastation in the care homes has more to do with the neglectful conditions our older population live with.

Every death is a tragedy especially close to home but right now in the grand scale covid doesn't even match some of our rarest fatal genetic diseases.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...