• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenney address

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Interesting ....

We could have the lowest cost of living in the world considering the value of our raw exports....

Oil ....sub 20 a barrel
    Fuel .....world price

Wheat ....lowest in the world when considering all the other countries subsidies
    Bread....price fixed by a wealthy family in Canada

Dairy...highly subsidized
    Milk ....dumped down the sewer to maintain prices for a subsidized business?????

Etc etc etc. ...I am sure I am on the bizzarro side.
    Lol a person maybe shouldn’t list what’s happenning in writing because when you look at it again and again you start to think it just can’t be so! Sometimes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      I find it odd that the world is able to come to agreement to reduce oil production 9.7 million barrels a day yet when I say it is stupid for Kenney to suggest oil producers should pay buyers to take Alberta oil I get lectured on the impossibility of Alberta producers to shut down production or that it will cost more to shut down than it will to pay other countries to take Alberta oil. Producing below cost is one thing but to actually negatively price and pay to give away our recourses and assets is assinine.
      It would seem obvious to me that either the companies have the oil forward contracted at a higher price and Jason Kenney is creating a narrative for greater federal assistance by exaggerating the losses or the cost of shutting in the production is greater than selling at a loss for a period of time.

Comment

My daughter noticed the other day driving home from checking cows ...notice there are fewer contrails in the sky????

Good thing taxpayers are keeping those airline employees paid????

Sears employees were phucked over after 30 years of working....then Sears sold their logistics to Costco a while back ( march 2020 )for a billion dollars ....and retired sears employees are eating cat food... go figure...government didn't help them even after many questions in the house of commons...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...