• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott should change his name to SLO

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saskatchewan has been very proactive and have threatened fines if snowbirds don’t quarantine.

Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal airports are still allowing in flights from China and Italy.
    There are lots of exceptions for people to bringing in all kinds of people with them on these flights.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	E9FE14DA-B6D8-40BA-91C0-1DD2FEC42672.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	769502

If Canada wants to do something very effective for the next two weeks, simply shut down all airports to the general public.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
      Do people really need Moe to tell them to stay away from groups of people or can they think for themselves? I swear people are getting stupider.
      yea , thats what blows my mind , I'm still locked in house , but when i get paroled , i don't wanna go anywhere but my shop, certainly don't wanna be around people. i need to be healthy so i can subsidize all the leaches in the ag world may-nov. wonder why people need or want govt's to think for them ??

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
        Saskatchewan has been very proactive and have threatened fines if snowbirds don’t quarantine.

Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal airports are still allowing in flights from China and Italy.
        There are lots of exceptions for people to bringing in all kinds of people with them on these flights.
        [ATTACH]5758[/ATTACH]

If Canada wants to do something very effective for the next two weeks, simply shut down all airports to the general public.
        Moe should of added "visitors" to BC , to the international travel risk , to self quarantine
        lot more risk there than where i was , but i am self quarantined and happy to do it

Comment

Scott should change his name to SLO

Seems through time you need restrictions to control the crazies Then you need police to apply the Law You hope the threat of that causes people to smarten up. But if you let things slide it all gets away on you. Perfect example the blockades they got away with it to long Trudeau let it slide it got out of control. Finally he has woke from his slumber since the election. When it really hits home close to his family he might be snapping out of it.

Comment

Not sure why so many of you are against protecting yourselves and others, its just stupid and selfish. As much as we all hate politicians and government their job is to keep the country safe, generally the public does not have proper decision making abilities because of lack of information and comprehension. The government has been treating the public like children, giving a rule and threatening to escalate and punish to get a desired result, and they shouldn't have to. Those of you who choose to ignore recommendations and think you know better are the ones that are basically asking for tougher restrictions and laws surrounding this. If you dont want to do it for your health then do it to save you tax dollars, or to limit further restrictions, or to help the confidence in the economy, you decide your reasons but to just want to resist because you are told to do something is unbelievably dumb.

As for social distancing, lots need to learn that regardless. I just hate "close talkers" I seem to have a few I deal with regularly, great people but jeepers I don't need to know how many fillings you have or what you had for lunch!

Comment

yes , and why do the close talkers alway eat too much garlic?

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                Mustard should vaccinations be mandatory just curious as to your thought.
                Binthere, assume your statement makes you an antivaxxer. Have you ever raised livestock and if so did you vaccinate them? I basically say to each there own, but I've seen from my own experience what vaccines can do, you can only stay "lucky" so long. Same as the medical community, they see the consequences and they advocate for vaccines. So my question would be to the Antivaxxer crowd, what makes them think they have the knowledge to know better than their doctors? I dont care, I just dont understand.

Comment

GDR

Two very logical posts, but it's tough to get anything across to some posters who feel rules only apply to everybody else!

Comment

G.D.R. no I am not an antivaxer. Was just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                      G.D.R. no I am not an antivaxer. Was just curious.
                      I am not an antivaxxer either but I certainly have an issue with ongoing annual vaccinations like the flu shot. I get it ever 2 or 3 yrs.

Trying to rapidly alter our own immune system against something that mutates very rapidly is a scientific unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        I am not an antivaxxer either but I certainly have an issue with ongoing annual vaccinations like the flu shot. I get it ever 2 or 3 yrs.

Trying to rapidly alter our own immune system against something that mutates very rapidly is a scientific unknown.
                        Thanks again for your Scientific opinion,jazz. 🤠

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                          Thanks again for your Scientific opinion,jazz. 🤠
                          You are welcome, eventually you will get those critical thinking skills up to snuff mustard. Not a lost cause yet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                              Yes they should be Mandatory. If you don’t Want to be part of society then We have an Ice Floe that will be your new home
                              Doesn't need to be an ice flow, just take away their health card. Private insurance for an unvaccinated person must be fun to get.

Comment

Line up for your chip here Mustard. .............

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...