• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moisture testers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walterm
    replied
    These kinds of issues are the reason that the Compas Review of CGC recommended that an Office of Grain Farmers Advocacy Office be set up but was ignored and the Office of Assistant Commissioners was closed.

Leave a comment:

• grefer
    replied
    Its been my pet peeve all winter.I have asked around in my area and anyone using a 919 is testing at least point five dryer than terminals.

Leave a comment:

• fjlip
    replied
    Same here our old 919 always tests drier , guess we are correct they are WRONG! Class action again?

Leave a comment:

• LEP
    replied
    My x3 lentil samples were tough I was told. 13.4% no one wanted them in the fall.

Finally there was some demand last week so I hauled them agreeing to take a discount because of the moisture.

Ends up they were from 11.8 to 12.9 moisture. No discount.

But had I hauled them in the fall, I am sure they would have been tough.

Fwiw they didn't care what my moisture test showed.

Leave a comment:

• flea beetle
    replied
    Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
    Looks like farmers getting screwed again. Western producer has article about it. Have been hearing same thing when hauling grain to terminals.
    Are they finally waking up how these new testers read high? Sorry I never read article.

Leave a comment:

• Robertbarlage
    started a topic Moisture testers

Moisture testers

Looks like farmers getting screwed again. Western producer has article about it. Have been hearing same thing when hauling grain to terminals.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...