• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’ll vote for a conservative candidate who does the following.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    I’m voting wexit. So is my 77 year old mother, the former Canadian patriot. And her husband, the 80 some year old former Canadian patriot. I think the independence movement is bigger than we give it credit for. We no longer live in a country where we have the same goals country wide, not even close.
    I dont disagree we have problems in this country,but tell me how wexit will fix anything,the large urban centers will still dictate how its run and they have nothing in common with rural. Which tin pot dictator do you have in mind ,Kenny, Brad, all the same shit just different piles.
    The west cant even agree now with each other so what changes? If the west got together and negotated a better deal with ottawa, mabey we could move ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
      I dont disagree we have problems in this country,but tell me how wexit will fix anything,the large urban centers will still dictate how its run and they have nothing in common with rural. Which tin pot dictator do you have in mind ,Kenny, Brad, all the same shit just different piles.
      The west cant even agree now with each other so what changes? If the west got together and negotated a better deal with ottawa, mabey we could move ahead.
      No politician in western canada is going to give up their seat and salary....Western Canada doesn't need all the provincial MLAs and bureaucrats to run 5 million people...

We need one premier for 3 provinces and combine them and reduce the government waste...someone might listen...Pallister is always siding with his feelings of Ottawa ....Manitoba will always be a have not province....there is part of the problem...

Comment

Western cities, other than downtown Vancouver, and to some extent Edmonton, do not think even close to the same as Montreal, Toronto, Windsor, Hamilton, Ottawa, or any of the maritime centres.

Western cities have at least voted conservative quite frequently. Has Montreal EVER voted conservative? Halifax? Toronto proper?

Farmers have lots more in common with our urban friends out here, than we ever will out east or in central Vancouver. Urban is not all the same. Different, yes, but not the same.

I think Canada has slipped off the edge this time. If people actually voted for the idiot now in power, I think there is no way back out. If there was hope that a true conservative would get elected, I would not feel this way. But I fear we have slipped over the edge of the liberalism abyss, and I feel there is no coming back.

This current dolt makes Chrétien and the likes look like far righties.

As for leader? I am not sure. Maybe Poilievre will move out west. Maybe Harper would have a go at it. Either would have my blessing.

Comment

If a person dares to have a personal belief in this era, he is butchered in the media. I would wager most Canadians would like some restrictions on abortion for example. Like every other sane country in the world. We are one of the only countries with completely lax laws in this regard.

But it is so ridiculously taboo to even mention it, because the media makes you unelectable by screaming constantly that you are a Neanderthal. Perhaps it should be mandatory to be taught in schools and shown videos of abortions, especially late term ones.

Now, watch the ‘morality’ police on here attack me for saying what any sane person would say, that killing a baby late term is plain wrong.

Comment

This just in. Peter McKay will March in trona gay pride. Confirms my vote right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              If a person dares to have a personal belief in this era, he is butchered in the media. I would wager most Canadians would like some restrictions on abortion for example. Like every other sane country in the world. We are one of the only countries with completely lax laws in this regard.

But it is so ridiculously taboo to even mention it, because the media makes you unelectable by screaming constantly that you are a Neanderthal. Perhaps it should be mandatory to be taught in schools and shown videos of abortions, especially late term ones.

Now, watch the ‘morality’ police on here attack me for saying what any sane person would say, that killing a baby late term is plain wrong.
              Jan 28 is "DAY OF REFLECTION", think about man's inhumanity to women/mothers and their unborn.

WWJD?

Comment

But progressive people must be pro abortion just to be MP's alongside our weepy caring two faced Trudy. What freedom? Dictator just like commie/Castro friends.

Comment

Sheepwheat what exactly is a true conservative,someone who has all the same beliefs as you ??

fjip if you need a special day to make up for all your wrongs to your woman,mabey you should change your program.
                  I dont know how this ended up as a abortion debate.

Comment

Okay, TODAY is designated by Pro Life Canada, a DAY OF REFLECTION on how women, girls, mothers and the unborn experience the VIOLENCE of totally unrestricted abortion. EVERYONE should THINK! You too horse. It defines us as a society. Are you clear now?

Comment

Sheepwheat what exactly is a true conservative,someone who has all the same beliefs as you ??

fjip if you need a special day to make up for all your wrongs to your woman,mabey you should change your program.
                      I dont know how this ended up as a abortion debate.
                      A true conservative is someone who has common sense. Who respects the fact that taxes are the people’s money. Who respects traditional, tried and true beliefs as much or more as new ideas and virtue signaling. A conservative is someone who when told something, researches and THINKS with their god given brain to see something from every angle. Conservatives believe in getting industry going with targeted tax breaks. Conservatives believe in low taxes and frown on wasting the people’s money. Conservatives vote with their conscience, stand up for what they believe in, and believe in merit based qualifications not equality at all costs. Conservatives feel the west is carrying a heavy load in this country and believe this needs to stop.

It is getting too late I am heading to bed soon, but this is just scratching the surface. As you can see, I do not think there are really any conservatives left who are running to lead the nation.

As politics shifts further left, true conservatives have no one to vote for. Because in my view, there are no true conservatives vying for the pms chair at this time. And as I said, I do not think a true conservative, one who says it like it is, one who is free to have independent thought, one who would be fiscally prudent, socially real, and heave a vision for our country which includes national projects for the good of ALL the country, would be remotely electable.

Our country has slidden to far to the left, there ain’t no going back now. And that makes me mad. And makes me feel happy to vote for separation.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        Okay, TODAY is designated by Pro Life Canada, a DAY OF REFLECTION on how women, girls, mothers and the unborn experience the VIOLENCE of totally unrestricted abortion. EVERYONE should THINK! You too horse. It defines us as a society. Are you clear now?
                        In a word NO Being a male I dont know the struggles that a woman must go through when faced with an unwanted pregnancy,And i wont judge them. And I wont apologize for wrongs done by others.
                        Being female must have its problems,but being male also has problems.

Comment

I vote for large cities to be 'city states' where they govern only within their borders and leave the rest of us to our own governance.

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                            I vote for large cities to be 'city states' where they govern only within their borders and leave the rest of us to our own governance.
                            Thats an interesting concept,I wonder if it could work??

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                              Go back a 1000 years to hundreds of city states as Europe had. Unfortunately endless wars, no stability.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...