• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Praise the lord global warming has stopped

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI it’s 6pm 42c and 5% humidity resume harvesting when darkness falls temps will drop 10 c maybe

My broil king in patio in shade turned off is reading maybe 65c

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      FYI it’s 6pm 42c and 5% humidity resume harvesting when darkness falls temps will drop 10 c maybe

My broil king in patio in shade turned off is reading maybe 65c
      That must mean very low moisture levels in harvested grain!!! Field peas must be popping like caraganas!!! Peas are off by now?

Comment

Beautiful 8.45 am 36 c 10% humidity only another 10 c to go to forecast maximum

Don’t grow peas Tom but would all be done 6 weeks ago

Good day for beach haha

Comment

Do you dive or snorkel mallee?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            Do you dive or snorkel mallee?
            Beach is about hour and half away yeah can snorkel, diving scare the crappers out of me done it about three times fear of sharks, used to be able to surf, Many moons ago.

Cheers

Comment

Girl i know from saskatoon is spending a month in austrailia, trying to be a travel blogger , goal is to visit every country in the world , about 2/3 way there and quite young
              Anyways she wrote the other day that there is a “LIST” of things in austrailia that can kill you !
              She was really impressed diving that magnificent reef
              Last edited by Guest; Dec 17, 2019, 18:53.

Comment

Indoors 43 7% humidity 18 kms winds from north off the desert

Edit mean we’re indoors

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  Girl i know from saskatoon is spending a month in austrailia, trying to be a travel blogger , goal is to visit every country in the world , about 2/3 way there and quite young
                  Anyways she wrote the other day that there is a “LIST” of things in austrailia that can kill you !
                  She was really impressed diving that magnificent reef
                  I thought the entire reef was dead according to the globalist warming radicals?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    I thought the entire reef was dead according to the globalist warming radicals?? Lol
                    She said nicest she has saw and she has been to a few including maldives

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Unsure of details but not bs did happen, some marine biologist or professor made comments about the reef and how it’s in good shape even thriving. Greens or climate activists got into him he won a defamation suit and they were proved to be incorrect.

All he wanted was a apology but they wouldn’t let up , sadly they looked quite foolish in the end.

Back to weather we have a catastrophic category day tommorow, 47 c and 30 km winds super dangerous

Comment

Wow, that would be terrible. Come to Saskatchewan.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                          Unsure of details but not bs did happen, some marine biologist or professor made comments about the reef and how it’s in good shape even thriving. Greens or climate activists got into him he won a defamation suit and they were proved to be incorrect.

All he wanted was a apology but they wouldn’t let up , sadly they looked quite foolish in the end.

Back to weather we have a catastrophic category day tommorow, 47 c and 30 km winds super dangerous
                          Stay safe , drink cold beer and hope for cooler days 👍

Comment

So, what gives? CNN reports record-breaking temperatures with fire-fanning winds for Sydney but when I google weather in Sydney Australia, highs are 21-24 degrees for the week.
                            Last edited by sumdumguy; Dec 19, 2019, 07:47. Reason: Spelling

Comment

and its official, Weatherbullshitnetwork says 2019 will go down as hottest year on record
                              can you believe these lying conniving assholes
                              oh and i googled ft good hope, NT weather for shits and giggles ,i used to work there, extended cold period -45, 2.5 hrs of sunlight , wind chill -51, , that sure will melt the glaciers
                              they really need to get their thermometers off of the black pavement in the middle of the cities, FFS

Comment

‪Still 44c thunder heading out to paddock to get fire unit in case something happens nears house‬

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...